Art Contest: BUDDYFIGHT

Let's start the art contest! Okay, context:

- You have until JUNE 9TH to submit something. If you need more time I can give you an extension at most 2 days. So this will only last for 2 weeks.

- Send me your finished artwork at lilyblizzard@gmail.com or sweetcandy12321@yahoo.com. Either way is fine.

- You can submit up to 2 ARTWORKS

- ORIGINAL WORK ONLY. If it is heavily referenced or traced, you're out.

- Don't get discouraged if you lose! Just have fun, enjoy the art life, and let all your imaginations flow!

- There will be 1 winner(s)~ The winners' artwork will be posted in the artbook (If they don't want me to, then that's alright too. I'll give you a heads up)

- I accept any type of lineart(pen, pencil, digital) and of course colored art!

- THEME: Future Card Buddyfight! Draw any character(s) of your choice! OCs are allowed in on the fun also! Oh, and if you're one of those people who want to add in mine also, yeahhh, got to ask first. XD You can change up their clothes for fun too. They don't need to be consistent, lol.

- SPREAD THE NEWS! If not many people join this contest, it'll be discontinued and I'll possibly never host another again and delete this post ^^" AGAIN.

Now, get out there and have fun!

~lilyblizz