Art Contest: 4 Seasons

Context:

- You have until July 24TH to submit something. If you need more time I can give you an extension at most 2 days. So this will only last for 2 weeks.

- Send me your finished artwork at lilyblizzard@gmail.com or sweetcandy12321@yahoo.com. Either way is fine.

- You can submit up to 1 ARTWORK

- ORIGINAL WORK ONLY. If it is heavily referenced or traced, you're out.

- Don't get discouraged if you lose! Just have fun, enjoy the art life, and let all your imaginations flow!

- There will be 1 winner(s)~

- I accept any type of lineart(pen, pencil, digital) and of course colored art!

- THEME: Seasonal Designs!
As you all may know, I am a sucker for designing characters and outfits. If not, well..... You do now, HAHAHAHA! Anyways, what's your favorite season of the year? Mine? Hmm, fall, I guess. Have I even thought of a character dressed up to match the season? Why yes, I have! It's as if recreating Mother Nature in human form. Draw one  or more of the four seasons in CHARACTER FORM (use the best of your imagination)! Design the character and their outfits to match the said season(s) of your choice!

- SPREAD THE NEWS! If not many people join this contest, it'll be discontinued and I'll possibly never host another again and delete this post ^^" AGAIN.

Now, get out there and have fun!

~lilyblizz