Art Trade Anyone?

Limited number, however, due to school.

My art trades are going to be quite different. I'm not going to send it off to you through mail meaning you do not need to send it off to me unless you want. Why? Because I'm poor, lol. Yep. Completely broke from the very start of life. Finished trades will be labeled with AT: -insert whatever title my brilliant brain can think of- in this book. If you don't have an art book nor want to make one, then that's okay. Just send it to me through Gmail or Yahoo. Remember to put your username in the message so I know who you are and just be like "Whose this?" or thank the wrong person, haha. I'll send you my part of the trade as well if you do send it to me through mail.

I will be accepting 5 people at a time. Do not be afraid. If you think your art is bad, just know that no art is bad even if someone thinks it is. I don't mind the said bad art. Well unless it's copied and stuff then yeah, that's obviously bad. Pft. I won't accept copied art.

There is no time limit. HOWEVER! Please don't forget about the trade. I had that happen to me once. I accepted an AT when they asked me yet it's been over two years ever since they asked. I got my part done within a day and they never gave me theirs. Obviously took off the photo for it before anything else. If that does happen, I won't bother trading with you. If it happens too often with others, all ATs will be cancelled for the hell of it.

Please do not rush me as I am still a busy person in life. Yes, I have a life.

It can be colored, inked, painted, etc. if you want. Do what you see fit.

Be specific of what you want me to draw. I will be drawing with only pencil. Sometimes, rarely really, if I feel the art should be colored and ink, then I'll do it if that's okay with you. It'll be random. If that bothers anyone object now. Lol.

Please no fetish photos or sexual.... I'm too young... -in my head I am I'm nearly 17.. hahaha-

You may draw any of my OCs for the trade or any characters in these series:

-Owari no Seraph
-Magi
-Digimon
-Pokemon
-Fire Emblem
-Future Card Buddyfight
-Tales of Series
-Okami
-Sonic the Hedgehog is fine I suppose
-Legend of Zelda
-Bravely Default
-Animal Crossing
-Inazuma Eleven
-Kid Icarus
-Harvest Moon
-Hell, let's just all of Nintendo, HAHA
-Kingdom Hearts
-Final Fantasy
-Rhythm Thief
-Hunter X Hunter
-Assassination Classroom
-Studio Ghibli stuff
-Otsomatsu
-Redhaired Snow White
-Akatsuki no Yona
-Megaman

Down below in the comments, please number yourself off! I'll reply when I see it! If you did not number your comment, then you won't get the spot. After I finish the first 5, start numbering yourself off with the next number! (6, 7, etc..)

Emails:
- sweetcandy12321@yahoo.com
- lilyblizzard@gmail.com

Art accounts for easy search and if you need references of my OCs:

- Deviantart: imboredom (easiest for searching)
- Tumblr: stormy003
- Instagram: @ izzy_chan_
- My art book here.

My OC profiles are also here and on Deviantart if needed for whatever.