chapter 7

RM

Arnav: Good morning everyone

All: good morning

Arnav: where's Khushi? and please don't tell me she is still sleeping yaar,

Anjali: well we are still recovering from the shock this morning.

Arnav: are you guys alright? I'm asking about Khushi and you are talking about shock.

Mami: hello hi bye bye Arnav betiwa what Anjali betiya wanted to say is that we are still trying to believe that it was Khushi betiya who went to work early this morning or it is just our imagination and Khushi betiya is still sleeping

Arnav: what Khushi already went to work?

Anjali: yes she did and that is why we are in shock because the girl who never woke up early is doing it now a days. I think sending her to work in AR was a good idea because she is changing.

Shyam: yes true Ranisaheba ( feeling proud) it was a good Idea now please excuse me I have an early session today.
He left the table to prepare for work

Aliyah: hello Shyam? is everything okay?
Shyam: hello Aliyah everything is going well what about you are you alright?

Aliyah: yes I'm good so how is Khushi doing still keeping that job or she caused trouble on her first day?

Shyam: well let me shock you Aliyah your daughter went to work early this morning I mean before sunrise, can you believe that? she woke up early without any one waking her up did everything and went to work by herself, I told you that sending her to work will bring some changes in her.

Aliyah: (who was shock to utter any word) huh! you mean my Khushi or someone else because the Khushi I know will never, are you sure Shyam

Shyam: I am as surprised as you are but I'm glad she is growing up now.

Aliyah: yes sending her to India wasn't a bad Idea, and Shyam I will be going home next month,

Shyam: really? Your family wants you back? I mean they are not angry anymore?

Aliyah: they were never angry because I never told them about the pregnancy, I was afraid of what they would do so I left, they just thought I decided to school in the US and work there but when the recently found out the main reason I left, they asked me to go back home and they want to meet Khushi too.

Shyam: that's good news but why do they want to meet Khushi now?

Aliyah: Shyam, I'm not taking Khushi away to stay with my family I just want my daughter to meet her maternal family is that wrong?

Shyam: no I'm sorry okay sure Khushi can meet them, by the way have you told Khushi about them? You know how she is.

Aliyah: yes I have and she is willing to meet them too
Aliyah was about to say something when Anjali entered the room

Anjali: Shyamji why are you still here I thought you said you had an early session today, and who are you talking to now?

Shyam: erm a client Ranisaheba I was talking to my client about the case today. I will go down in a minute

Anjali: okay ji I just came to see if you needed anything else.

Shyam: nothing I'm done with the packing thank you.
Anjali left the room.

Aliyah: so I am just a client for you Shyam? why didn't you tell her I am Khushi's mother?

Shyam: that will make you my mother too Aliyah.

Aliyah: and how is that so? why is telling your wife I'm Khushi's mother make me your mother too Shyam

Shyam: erm sorry Aliyah I lied to them, I told them that Khushi is my sister.