Chapter 2

Y/n pov

Woohoo I'm moving out of this shithole today thank fuck I thought.
Immediately after remembering the good news, I woke up and got dressed into a short black and red dress with a corset, some fishnets, spiked bracelets, some necklaces and platforms. For makeup I did eyeliner and black lipstick.

Finally I got my things and went to my friend, who has most likely been standing out in the cold for ages.
:]

"Y/n, finally." My friend Pelle said
(Omgays ur friends with Dead)
"Hey Pelle,"

I'm going Norway cuz Pelle's audition tape thing got accepted and he wants me to come with him.

•••time skip•••

Euronymous pov 

Finally, at the train station, I'm intrigued to see what the new vocalist can bring to the band. I thought while waiting for him to arrive.

"Is this uh Øystein Aarseth?" A pretty girl said while knocking on my dad's Volvo's window.
"Yes we'll actually- never mind. Yes I am Øystein, you are?" I asked her.
"Y/n, I'm here with Pelle the new vocalist for the band Mayhem."
The boy finally came out from hiding and waved.
They both got in.

"Is it alright it Y/n stays with us, she has nowhere else to stay."
"Uh yeah sure." I smiled. I mean who wouldn't let someone like her stay at your house.

Why do I always make my chapters shot, I mean like I don't mean to it's just idk what else to write. Anygays tysm if u r enjoying this book it means a lot :]