Chapter 4

So I real want to write a Lee Felix fanfic but no one would read it so what should I do:")

Euro pov
It had been a while since everything went downhill, yet mayhem had decided to go on.

I had gone out so has y/n but I don't know where. Leaving Pelle by himself in the house.

No one's pov

"Hi pelle. It's dad. I have some good news. We got the letter today, and you got accepted to university.
Congratulations! Also we are going to the summer house, and we would love it if you'd come."
*Bang*

Time skip

Euro pov
I finally arrived home. Pelle wasn't answering though.

"Pelle, you lazy fuck!"

Still no answer so I decided to climb into the house using a ladder.

"All right. Oh, fuck. You jerking off again?"
I got to his room and opened the door...

"Fuck. Why did.. Fuck, how could he.. we just."

*phone ringing*
"Hello?"
"Pelle's not home." I said as if I didn't care.
"Back to Sweden?"
"No, he blew his head off."

Time skip

"Did you get them?"
"I got them"
"This is the one. This is gonna make us famous. Mayhem will be the band with the singer who blew his head off. Hey we should say I ate a piece of his brain too. Also I got something for you guys."

I pulled out a necklace with a bone attached to it.

"Every member of Mayhem will wear this at all times now on. It's him"

"Kewl"

"What do you mean it's him?"

"It's him... Dead"

"No way am I wearing that fucking shit it's sick! He was our friend. And now he's fucking dead. And what's y/n gonna do when she finds out her best friend is dead? This is so fucking wrong!"

"It's supposed to be wrong people are supposed to hate what we do. They are supposed to think we're fucked up in the head!"

"Well you fucking are." He said ending the conversation.

He left..

"Shit man, Jorn come back. He's coming back right?"

"No. No. He's replaceable. He's replaceable!!"