Kita Kita

Here I am, thinking on how to get the vocalist for Nijika's band in the middle of the class. Ryo is sleeping behind me. I've been glancing at her more often ever since I found out we're classmates just to make sure. She doesn't look a bit worried about not having a vocalist, maybe she's just good at hiding it. I mean, she doesn't really show her emotions to other people.

Back to the matter at hand, I still need to find their vocalist. Well it's not that I need to, I just feel like Nijika will probably ask me to be their vocalist if I don't find one, and I'm not really confident with my voice. I can't count on Bocchi either, with how she was back then she probably has severe social anxiety. I doubt she'll be able to find someone.

I heard snickers behind me. Turning around, Ryo looks at me with a smirk that's kinda annoying me for some reason.

"What?" I ask her with an annoyed look on my face.

"You look stressed and I found it amusing" she told me without hesitation. Wow, this girl might be more annoying than Seika. Not that Seika is annoying, she's just a little bit scary sometimes.

"Ha ha yeah just laugh at my misfortune, I'll continue my stress session" I said as I turn back to face the front of my class.

"You know maybe I can help. Our runaway guitarist, I heard her singing alone once and she got a pretty good voice. You can try to ask her" she said out of nowhere. Was I that obvious? That was kinda embarrassing somehow but at least I got some clues now, I guess. There's one problem though.

*Sigh* "What exactly made you think she'll agree to this? I mean she bailed once, she could do it again" I told Ryo the obvious.

"Just tell her Ryo forgives her and would be happy to have her in the band again. I'm sure she'll stay" I need her confidence man. I just stare at her blankly and sigh.

"Alright, I'll try cuz it's better than nothing. But I still need to know her name and what school she goes too." Yeah, this is better than nothing. At least I could say that I did my best and not lie.

"Her name is Kita Ikuyo. And if I'm not mistaken, she's a first year from Shuka High School. Huh, that's the same school Bocchi goes to." So she goes to Bocchi's school. I don't know if this is good or bad but I'll find out.

"Thanks, I'll find her after school today"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nijika's asking me to come to the livehouse with her. Why tho? Is she giving up on me finding the vocalist? Am I going to be their vocalist now? Oh god no, please no. I'm sorry in advance for being a disappointment to the band!

While walking to the livehouse, I see Bocchi walking with a red haired girl. She looks like a popular kid so the fsct that Bocchi's hanging out with her is kinda impressive.

"Isn't that Bocchi? She's with someone else" I told Nijika. She looks at where I'm pointing at and her eyes suddenly widen in shock. Does she know the read head?

"THE RUNAWAY GUITARIST!!!" Yep she knows her. Wait, the runaway guitar? That's the girl Ryo told me about! Somehow Bocchi has managed to secure her even with crippling anxiety. I shouldn't underestimate her next time, I see.

I followed Nijika who went rushing to them and just nod to Bocchi, which then she nods back... Kind of. And then I look at the runaway guitarist. She looks like she's about to cry, in which I don't blame her. She just met with someone who she way trying to run away from.
.
.
.
Wait... Why is she here then? If she agrees to rejoin the band as the vocalist, then she shouldn't have reacted that way. Unless Bocchi didn't tell her the full thing which is very likely to be the case. I glance at her and then back at the red head. What an interesting combination of people.