- p r e f a c e -

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

COPYRIGHT

© (2023) Carmen A., cxrrm3n

All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this book may be reproduced, copied, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electionic or mechanical methods without the prior expressed written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Content Warnings

• Violence

• Gore

• Mentions of self harm

•Death

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Short Playlist

Short Playlist

I Fell in Love with the Devil by Avril Lavigne

It Feels Like a Dream by Awakend, Herrin, Luma

Fooling You by Rachel Platten

Sad Song by We The Kings, Elena Coats

Say Something by A Great Big World

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's Note

This is the only author's note I'll make throughout the book so I'll make it quick and say everything I have to say.

This book is only available on this orange reading website/app (wattpad). If you're reading this anywhere else, please make sure to report it and come find me here to let me know.

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance! I truly hope, despite it's shortness, you learn to love Mireya and Ciaran the way I have over the past year of me writing this book offline.

Thank you so much for everyone who helped me during the making of this. You guys have no idea how much your help and motivation means to me. It's the thing that keeps me writing.

To my sister, Zoya, Eliza, and Mary especially, thank you for putting up with me and my constant need for feedback and reassurance. Thank you for every idea you suggested and every but of insight you provided. I love you so much.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───