Late Night Acquaintance

Simps.

All the girls here are simps. I could hear them whispering all throughout class and in the hallways. They talk more when they think I'm out of earshot, but I can still hear them clearly. They do not even know me yet and they already want to date me. I suppose the good thing is that they will likely do as I say just to try and please me, which means I can use them easily. Some weird things do come with perks.

At lunch I just walk to one of the tables where the guys are hanging out, and we just talk about ourselves. Then I mention how the girls are simps.

"Have you all ever noticed how the girls fawn over us like celebrities? They fangirl us and practically listen to our every demand. It is quite humorous in my perspective, but for them it's downright embarrassing." I spoke to the group of males at my table, who all nodded in agreement. Then Kaito Suberu spoke up.

"Yeah, Hizumi-sama. I agree. It's like they are our drones or something and follow our every command. It's funny to watch but in a certain perspective, it can be kind of sad. Especially since so many of them are in love with us and we don't love any of them in return." He had stated, before going back to eating his food.

After lunch, I began to walk to English class, with Senri Seiryu walking next to me. The man speaks. "Hello, Kurai, or shall I call you Hizumi-sama? Seeing as you are higher than me, I'm a simple Aristocrat so which shall I call you?" I reply with, "If you do wish to address me as such, do it in private with no one around us. We don't want the students to get confused or anything. In public you can just call me Kurai or Ku, I do not care which."
"Of course, Sire."

I walked into the classroom, Senri at my side. We took our seats in the back of the classroom. I could see Rena talking to the girl next to her, and they were still gawking over me. How pathetic, honestly. Though that is a prime example of a typical high school girl. I just ignored them and took the notes for the lesson. I figured I may approach the girl Rena was talking to later.

_____
Sakura Asaoka's POV

I finished picking up my books as the bell rang. I walked out with Rena, seeing the new guy in front of us. It seems that Senri and Kaito have been following him all day. It was almost as if they were taking orders from him. I wasn't exactly sure though and decided not to jump to conclusions. Rena and I went about our day for the next two classes, the same thing happening in each class. It was then the last class, where the male had pulled me into an empty hallway with Senri and Kaito, who were just standing there. Then the man spoke. "Hello, Asaoka-Iio.. Pleasure to meet you in person." There was something off about the tone of his voice, but I couldn't exactly tell what. It was weird that he knew my name already though. I didn't even know him.

"H-hello, uh-?" I paused, I didn't know his name, how would I know what to call him? "The name is Kurai Hizumi. It appears you have many classes with me." He replied, the same off tone with a hint of coldness to it. "Y-yes, I do. But also how do you know my name?" I wanted to know, I didn't understand how he knew my name, especially considering I wasn't anyone popular in the school. "Suberu-san and Seiryu-san told me about you. That's how. Not to mention I can hear people talking to you in class. It should be common sense, put frankly." He had explained to me. I didn't understand why he was dressed so formally or what he wanted with me out here in the hallway. So I started walking away.

"I'd like to speak with you later, Asaoka-Iio." Kurai had said to me. "Okay, sure. I just wanna get class done and not have homework. Goodbye." I then walked to my last class and sat down, excusing myself for being late. I told Rena about what happened. As expected, she jumped to conclusions. "Oh my god maybe he was going to kiss you! Ahh! I'm so jealous!" She squealed, naturally. I rolled my eyes at her, before responding. "No, Nihonari-kun. It obviously isn't that. He had two other guys by his side like agents or something, I think he was going to do something to me." I explained to her carefully. "Yeah, he was going to kiss you! Duh!" I just rolled my eyes at her and chose not to respond.