Level 4: Observe And Be Patient

Tom sat there on his couch for a moment looking over the video game case and as he observed the case he had wondered to himself.

Who sent him this game?

Now obviously unlike Kyle, Tom however is somewhat familiar with Sonic The Hedgehog and his multi game franchise created by Sega studios but like Kyle he never seemed to have cared about Sonic himself he was never really a big obsessive fan of maniacal nature to be the one to fully love the franchise to death, those were a different type of people ones that couldn't distinguish the difference between reality and fiction those people were a different type of people or a different type of person, a type of person that Tom was not because he never understood the obsession and craze that things had got in popularity; infact he just thought what a popular video game franchise that is like Sonic The Hedgehog for example was important to some degree of a fanbase out there but to Tom himself it was just another video franchise that exists whether you loved it or you hated it or probably somewhere in the middle really.

It depended on ones opinion.

But then Tom sat there holding the game case and of course he had the thought of playing it but he wasn't sure if he had wanted to in the first place, after all why would he wanna play a video game with a main character that he never really cared for in the first place anyways right?

He didn't get the point of it, but of course curioustiy was about to get the better of him and then it lost him and soon of course he sat the game down and got up and went over to the kitchen to get some food to eat, he opened the fridge door and rummaged around the inner base of the fridge for some time until he had pulled out a bag of pizza rolls, he took them out, sat them onto the counter and then proceeded to grab a metal baking sheet and place the pizza rolls onto the sheet and into the oven turning it on first and letting them bake for a couple of minutes or however long you were supposed to keep them in for under a matter of time.

After a certain amount of time waiting for the pizza rolls to be done the oven timer went ding and Tom got up grab some oven mitts and open the oven and grab the baking sheet and pull out the pizza rolls and then grabbing a plate and putting them onto the plate and then going back over to the couch and begin eating the pizza rolls and watched some TV for awhile until he got tired and bored to the point where he then looked at the Sonic game case and had the question pop up into his head.

"Should I play the game?" Tom had thought to himself while looking at it.

Then he thought to himself a minute later.
"Ehhhhhh, you know what probably not."

Tom looked back at the TV and switched it to a show he liked so very much and began watching as time would tell Tom was a very patient man and was never in no hurry to do anything, again like before it wasn't like he didn't have the skill to do anything for himself he did have the skill to do whatever he wanted for himself but had chosen not to because he didn't care.

After all as a certain amount of time had passed as the day faded into a dark night scape Tom had yawned and got up and soon he had went to bed.

(Meanwhile)
On the coffee table as it sat there uselessly the game case that contained the video game disk of the game in the same it had popped open and soon slid across the table and onto the floor as then a strange and obscure red light had glowed sinisterly and soon of course then faded and then the game case slid back over to the coffee table sliding underneath it as then soon eventually the red light had returned and glowed underneath the coffee table and glowed pulsingly and calmly until the next morning.