Level 10: SØÑÎÇ vs Robotnik And Knuckles

Tom woke up the next morning and this time he didn't even bother getting food he had immediately gotten dressed and went downstairs and immediately booted up the game demanding answers.

"НЄLLФ, ГФМ!" Sonic spoke.

"ↁФ ЧФЦ ЩДИИД РLДЧ Д БДМЄ?" Sonic asked.

Tom had selected "No!" as the answer this but Sonic had other plans.

"ГФФ БДↁ!!!" Sonic said.

Tom was immediately taken to the character menu and soon was forced to choose a character.

Tom had chosen Knuckles The Echidna and soon the level with him had begun, Knuckles had appeared at a level that had a hellfire backdrop and the environment was a fully rendered map of a smoldering forest full of charred trees and lakes of lava, Tom had pushed Knuckles forward to start running as the word above just spelled:

RUN!

Tom watched as he pushed forward Knuckles himself as he ran for his with the usual fearless expression and soon of course eventually Sonic himself had appeared behind Knuckles chasing after him in a snake form with his usual blue and peach skin color and was faster than Knuckles as then as quick as he had appeared it had happened as Sonic himself had caught Knuckles and wrapped around him.

The screen had cut to black and shown Sonic in a half body image and well.....

The following image Tom had seen can only be described as it was shown.

Tom looked as the following text below Sonic had read: "І ЌИФЩ ГФM, ІГ'Ѕ ДМДZІИБ ІЅИ'Г ІГ?" Sonic said

The game cut back as a cutscene played as Knuckles looked at the snake form Sonic The Hedgehog and stared at him with a fearless expression and soon eventually a minute had passed and soon Knuckles The Echidna had abruptly bursted into flames and had burned to death into he was completely charred and crispy.

The screen had read in the same corrupted text reading:

"ДЯЄ ЩЄ НДVІИБ FЦИ ЧЄГ ГФМ?" Sonic replied with.

"Fuck you!!!" Tom said.

"І ГНФЦБНГ ЧФЦ LФVЄↁ ГНІЅ?" Sonic replied.

Tom then chose Dr. Robotnik and soon was spawned in his usual lab stage inside of his machine and soon Tom had seen Sonic bust down the huge metal door and was now in a more arachnid spider form and soon of course Dr. Robotnik had summoned his gadgets and tech robot army and soon had pressed a red button on the wall and soon they all launched all missiles and bullets at the evil Sonic The Hedgehog and soon somehow Sonic himself had stopped time as it stood still with speed he had Sonic had tackled Robotnik and soon eventually a cutscene played as the spider former Sonic had placed Robotnik in a freshly formed web and sat on top Robotnik and summoned a tube like appendage and stabbed it into Robotnik inside of his fat round body and began to drink him of all his organs, bodily fluids, and blood until Robotnik was nothing but a dried up mummified husk of himself.

Soon Tom had felt a bit frustrated that he was losing to a game he had never even heard of before and a evil version of the games mascot a demonic version of a speedy blue hedgehog.

The audio track of a low distorted laugh had played.

Tom gripped his controller in a silent moment of rage, paused the game for a moment, breathed in and then out after a minute of inhaling and exhaling and then just replied Tom himself saying "It's just a game, that's it there is nothing else to it!!!" and then loosened it in his hands as his hands had ached a little and soon eventually had moved onto the next character.

Soon eventually by then he moved on and chosen Sally, soon of course he had picked the character and soon of course the game started.