1. 𝖧𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅

Y/N P.O.V.

My life these days is most notorious or not too well. You see, I am an undercover spy working for the agency that the Government has established. The company I worked for is U.C.C. (Undercover Corporation), and I started in 1995 when I was just 16. I am now 21 years old from 2001-2002, and I had to keep my title secret without anyone knowing I was a spy. 

I am not a criminal.

I am not a vogue.

I am not a murderer. 

I solve problems and undercover mysteries to solve the case and report it in custody. However, I never found another job to blend in, but I decided to work as a bodyguard. Choosing to be a bodyguard was another thing until I met a celebrity in history. 

Michael Jackson, the iconic, soulhearting, and charming celebrity, took me in as his bodyguard. I was the only female for the job, and I worked hard to keep him out of harm's way, especially fans and paparazzi. The guy goes EVERYWHERE, and you have to be on his tail without losing a trace of him, but it does help me lose some calories. I worked for Michael since I first joined in 1997, and for three years, I kept my life standard without letting him know who I was. 

You might be wondering if I am spying on him. 

Nope. 

He didn't do anything wrong and is okay in my book.  

The only thing I do is keep my eyes open and report anything suspicious. I'm just keeping things hidden too well without letting him know a thing. 

Afterward, Michael had already grown attached to me-- like a child clinging to its mother. I didn't find it weird but affectionate because he was glad someone like Bill and Javon kept an eye out for him and mostly his children. 

Speaking of kids, Michael had another one coming soon next year after having a relationship with a woman that no one knows who she is. I didn't care. Plus, the fangirls were rolling their eyes when they heard he remarried a few years ago and divorced. 

Mood swings. Am I right?

On the contrary, Michael and I somewhat had a close relationship, and I was normal around him. He was surprised I didn't scream out, but I introduced myself professionally to him as I do with everyone I would meet and greet. Sooner, things escalated, and which is pretty apparent that I am dating the king of pop, and no one knew that it was his bodyguard. He wanted to keep it secret without anyone noticing until we were comfortable to reveal it to the public. 

"Y/N, are you sure you don't want to quit being my bodyguard? There are other jobs out there you can do." Michael shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked into the living room. 

"I already told you that I am not interested in looking for a new job. I love my job!" I piped up, looking at him with a lighten up expression. "It's even better to keep it like this without anyone knowing, right?"

He smiles a little, biting the bottom of his lip shyly. 

"Yeah, pretty much." He went over to the couch. I was lying since I was drawing in my sketchbook. Michael sat next to me after moving my feet to rest on his lap to give them a gentle rub. 

"You know, it's crazy that we ended up as a couple." He says, looking at me quite speechless. 

"I know. Well, I wasn't surprised since you've been showing affection around me." I replied. 

"How so?"

"Let's see...flowers at my doorstep, chocolate, movie tickets (to here), and candy!" I chirped. 

He let out a chuckle saying, "That seems about right." He giggled. 

I giggled at him as he said, "I'm happy you're still with me. I never thought I would fall in love with my bodyguard." My eyes looked at him as I placed my sketchbook aside on the coffee table along with my pencil. 

"Neither would I fall for a famous star." 

He looked at me softly, "You're my little star." He spoke softly. 

"I'm flattered." 

Michael breaks away from my gaze to look at his wrist, wearing two watches. He had to wear them to be on time and on time. 

"I have to get to the studio to work on the upcoming album this year," He says, removing my feet from his lap and back on the couch. 

"Do you have to go?" I pouted. 

"I have to go to work, Y/N. I'll be back before you know it." Said Michael as he came over to my side, as I turned my back away. Yet, he had an idea on his sleeve. 

I felt large slim hands wrapped around my waist as they started moving around lightly against my hips. My frown turned to a smile as I laughed hysterically, rolling around on the couch. 

"M-Michael! Stop! I-I-I can't breathe!" I laughed, trying to catch my breath.

He stopped as I finally caught myself to breathe, and I relaxed on the couch as he grinned down at me. Soon, he rested his forehead against mine, cupping both your cheeks to bring them in a kiss. 

"Don't worry; I will be back tonight. You'll be babysitting with the kids. Remember?" He reminded me as my eyes lit up with delight. 

I was another caretaker for Michael's children, that needed assistance for the nanny. She doesn't have to come unless Michael calls her, and today it's my turn! 

Michael pulls away to exit the living room and down the hallway. I got up to wave goodbye, and he'll be back when dinner was ready. 

"Bye! Have a good time." I waved goodbye to watch him leave out of the house. 

When he left, I returned to our shared room since I had moved in with Michael, another bedroom I claimed to keep my secret stash without him knowing. I installed it to make it look like a "normal" bedroom, but it was where I worked undercover. 

I'm a spy!

If you think I am spying on my boyfriend, intolerant of his famous life. Not!

My job is to catch the bad guys that would do nothing but trouble. Especially when other celebrities have hidden secrets in their files I have saved. Michael doesn't need to know about any of the work I do, even though I work at the art studio, since it's a good cover-up for me.

I was recovering the overload paperwork from rerunning through the mission. I had to get it done and, more importantly, discuss with my parent these upcoming terms.

~

Michael P.O.V.

I had just arrived at the studio to record the next album I had worked hard on since 1999. I have created a few songs for it and needed to record them to get the pieces out of the way. 

"Quite a good beat and rhythm for the song just for a girl's taste." Said one of the men sitting behind the scene helping me record the songs. 

"Yeah," I replied, as I stopped at the boat I was on and thought of what words I describe a girl's taste. 

This album was most likely all about my girlfriend, and I thought of many things about her. Y/N was like a ticket to heaven when we first met, and she's independent, strong, and confident. 

Most of the time shy and has this creative side of her to show me around. Even though she's my bodyguard, I always tried to get out of it, and she refused. I assumed she loved that position and had a point about revealing it to the tabloids. 

I remember how they mistreated my second ex-wife Debbie for those horrible comments. I didn't want her to go through the same pain cycle that she went in. 

Yet, she is my everything and an invincible individual, taking matters into her own hands. 

"Mike, you know there is a girl out there. I can feel it right through me that she will meet you." Said one of the helpers in the recording studio, chuckling a bit as I returned a laugh. 

'Thanks...I already found her.' I thought.