12. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖳𝗈 𝖭𝖸𝖢

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 1𝚜𝚝, 2001: 𝙽𝚈𝙲 

Y/N P.O.V.

4 Months Later

Early this weekend, Michael and I were packing our belongings for the trip to N.Y.C. I haven't been there before, and this would be Michael's first time heading to N.Y.C. to put on a show for his beloved fans. 

The kids were going with us to fly in Michael's private jet, and we got to experience the flight around. It was 6 hours and 5 minutes to head straight to New York, and it's faster if you fly, unlike driving there. Just as we arrived, I looked outside the window to see the Statue of Liberty and the cities below. 

"What a lovely view," I said, feeling Michael's chest pressed behind my back to glance outside the window. 

"It's my first time to come here to put on a show for my fans. Are you excited?" He asked, backing away to give me some space. 

"Mhm!" I nodded as he leaned forward to peck my forehead. 

The plane landed, and we were ready to head straight out as the guards made plenty of space so we could head straight for our ride. 

I wore a simple outfit to walk with Michael and the kids but would wear a mask. I didn't want to be noticeable since Michael knew it was for my safety reasons.

"Wow, it's so big around this place!" My mouth wouldn't stop opening and closing

"Wow, it's so big around this place!" My mouth wouldn't stop opening and closing. Michael had to close it for me and chuckled over my excitement under his mask. 

"Stay close. It's busier than it looks, alright?" He said as he bent down to hold Prince and Paris's hand through the line, and there were people just glazing upon him, wanting his picture and autograph. 

Since I was "off duty," I was walking with them because I was a close friend of Michael. When we reached the limo, Michael waved at his fans and gave them a peace sign. 

Driving off, we head straight to our hotel resort at Manhattan Hotel. The place looked expensive and so neat inside for our room and the guards sleeping in their rooms.