Red Leader (Tord) X Reader《SMUTT》

This was requested by tordsmp123 so I hope its good! Thanks for the request! Enjoy!

!Smutt warning!

Your POV

I was walking down one of the corridors of the Red Army base. I wasn't looking where I was going so I crashed into someone.
"I'm so sorry!" I said, not looking up.
"Oh y/n, its fine!" Patryk said while brushing his coat off "Red Leader wants to see you in his office"
"What?! Did I so something wrong?!" I started to shake a little.
"I don't know" Pat sighed "He just said he wanted to see you"
"Well thanks Patryk, I'll get going. See you around!"
"See ya y/n!"

I hurried to Red Leaders office. I never personally met him but I've seen him when I first joined the army, around the base and in war. I had met Patryk when it was my first day, he showed me around and we became friends. I always wondered what Red Leader was like.

I got to his office door. The door read 'Red Leader' I'm gold letters so I assumed that this was the correct place. I carefully knocked on the door.
"Come in" A husky Norwegian voice stated.
I walked in looking at the floor and shut the door behind me, not daring to look at him.

"Ah y/n, I'm glad you made it here!" He chimed.
"Y-yes" was all I could get out.
"You can look at me you know" He said
I slowly looked up at him and oh was he handsome. I felt my face grew warm and my cheeks went red. He gestured to a seat infornt of his desk so I went and sat there.

"So w-what did y-you need?" I stuttered.
"Oh just you in here... alone" He said.
"W- WHAT?! P-please don't k-kill me!" I stared to shiver hearing this.
"Ha! Oh no y/n... that's not what I want~" His voice had some lust in it as he spoke.
"W-what-" was all I could say before he lent over the desk and kissed me passionately.

I hesitated but then kissed back. He suddenly broke the kiss but lifted me onto the desk. I was shocked at his strength. He then went down and started kissing my neck to find my sweetspot.
"A-ah" I moaned out. He then stopped.

"Call me Tord sweetie~"
"Is that your name?"
"Yes, but don't go telling anyone or calling me that with anyone around except Paul and Patryk. Got that kitten?~"
"Yes Tord" I stated.
"Good girl~ " He purred

He continued to kiss my neck. I ran my fingers through his caramel coloured hair. He slowly took off my shirt and unclipped my bra before moving down to my breasts and rubbing one while sucking on the other.

I let out a quite moan and he stopped and looked up at me.
"P-please~" I begged
"Beg for me more min kattunge" (my kitten)
"P-please Tord, I n-need you~" I pleaded
"Good kitten~" He responded. He continued to tease my breasts making me moan and squirm a little.

Then he stopped and pulled off his coat and hoodie to reveal his body; he also pulled off his pants and boxers to reveal his erect dick that was probably nine inches!? Tord pulled me closer and pulled off my white skirt and lace panties.

I layed on the desk and he lubed his fingers before pushing two inside of me. He moved them in a scissor like motion making me squirm around on his desk.

Suddenly, he added a third finger and stretched me out even more. I moaned and then he pulled them out making me whimper from the loss of pleasure.

"Your so needy~" Tord teased as he licked off his fingers "and you taste amazing~". He then pulled down his pants and boxers and his erection sprang up.

My eyes widened at the sight and Tord must have noticed because he laughed and smiled at me.
"Too big?~" He teased
"H-how will it fit?"
"Let's see shall we hmm~"

Tord pulled me closer to him and I rested my legs on his shoulders, giving Tord a good angle to go in. He lined his member with my hole and pushed the tip inside, then the whole thing.

I moaned and felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. Tord waited for me to adjust. I gave him a nod and he began to thrust slowly.

In that moment of waiting I thought... I assumed he would be merciless and just completely destroy me but he wasn't like that.... yet.

He continued to thrust his hips slowly until I started moaning comfortably. Then without warning, he slammed into me and started a relentless pace. I could barley breathe from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

He held onto my hips and pushed me into him when he thrusted forward to add to the pleasure. Tord was breathing heavily, grunting and groaning as he continued to fuck me senseless..

I already felt close. I moaned out "T-Tord I'm c-close~!" and I gripped onto the desk harder. "M-me too min kattunge~" Tord groaned through gritted teeth.

I came with a shout and then Tord pulled out and came on my chest as he didn't wear a condom. He sat on his desk chair and all that could be heard were out pants and heavy breathing.

Tord then picked up his clothes and got dressed. He grabbed a towel that he had under his desk and used it to wipe up the cum. The feeling made me giggle and then he got my clothes and dressed me.

I attended to stand up but my legs were too weak so he picked me up and carried me through the base to Tords private bedroom. Patryk was in Tords bedroom cleaning it as he had nothing better to do.

"Why are you in here Patryk?" Tord asked, still holding me close.
"Don't worry sir, I had nothing to do so I came in here to clean!" Pat said with a smile.
"Thank you Pat" Tord said as he walked into the room.
"What happened to y/n? Why are you carrying her-" Patryk stopped and realised "OOOHHHH I'll just leave then" Pat said as he ran out of the room and shut the door.

I yawned as I was pretty tired from earlier. Tord layed me on his bed and tucked me in.
"You sleep min kattunge, ill be here later" Tord cooed as he kissed me on the lips and left, turning the light off and locking the door in the process.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of what happened today and what was to come with dating the Red Leader.

I hope that was good! It's the longest one I've ever written! Thank you for the support and I hope you are all well! The word count is 1172 words!