Coming Soon!

AnnaBelle Baxter was happily married to her high school sweetheart, Ian. While their life really began going places with the start of her restaurant and his contractor business, they get the news of a lifetime: Baby Baxter is on his way!

The couple prepare for the sweet arrival and instantly fall in love with Walker when he makes his appearance.

The first year of Walker's life seems a little different than what they expected, and certainly wasn't following along with any of the baby books AnnaBelle had spent nine months reading.

At the age of two, Walker is diagnosed with autism placing a terrible strain upon the couple's marriage.
When Ian walks out of his family's life, AnnaBelle promises her son that she will be his everything for as long as he needs her.

While navigating the single mother lifestyle to a child with special needs she always puts her son above herself.

But what happens when she meets a man who shows them both attention?

*I have zero idea of how often this will be updated but it was voted upon to go from a one shot to a story... so here we are... again 🤣.

*Join me on this journey that has a very personal touch to my own family as I parent two boys with special needs (although I am happily married).