Vusi

Vusi woke her up early and she got ready to go to town. Maintenance was so needed, she called her nail technician and hairdresser to get appointments. The whole day was planned meticulously. "Ok, I need to play music." Lindiwe said as they drove in awkward silence. Vusi was not the conversation guy, he enjoyed silence and classical music, so boring. "Let's listen to Rihanna." Lindiwe said while scrolling through her bad girl Riri playlist. "No." Vusi said as her cranked up the aircon. They had a little debate about the playlist until they settled on boys to me, not what she wanted but this village man was so stubborn. "Why do you have to put on a wig?" Vusi said really not interested in waiting for hours in town. "You have perfectly good hair on your head. It's even breaded neatly under the wig." Vusi asked. "Well I want a wig. Simple." Lindiwe said texting on her phone.

It took them thirty minutes to arrive in town and get parking. Vusi grunted something about going to do some work on his laptop and drink some coffee. She yes and smiled when he handed her his black card. Lindiwe still had her card her dad gave her and it worked perfectly fine but she wanted to see how much he would let her spend. She also owned a few student flats and they would deposit the money by the weekend. She was actually good without his money but she was spending her husbands money. "Hey, Lindiwe!" Themba yelled as she walked in. He was busy curling some girls hair and he just handed her over to one of his employees when she came in. That VIP treatment for the kind of cash she drops in this establishment.

"So I heard you got hitched?" Themba asked with a frown. "No, invite?" He said as he drank some champagne. "Well it was a freakin' surprise to me too. I was informed on Monday and married by Saturday. All my dad's brilliant idea." Lindiwe said sipping some bubbles. "I heard that your hubby is Vusi. That gorgeous hunk." Themba said with a devilish smile. "Yes I am married to the prince but I must say he is so not what people say." She sat down for her appointment and got her princess treatment. By the time she was done she was a hungry goddess. Her new hair was fit for a princess and her nails screamed I am not your average makoti. She thought should I calling Vusi but he was at the cafe nearby. She would just walk the short distance and have lunch there.

Vusi kept calling her phone but just like Lindiwe she was not picking up. How long was the hair and nail's supposed to take. He was now on his fourth coffee and dinner. He eventually decided to go get her this was ridiculous. "Hey, I am Vusi. Is Lindiwe done yet?" Vusi ask the tall man at the counter. "Hey Vusi you wife was done hours ago." He said with a huge smile on his face. "What do you mean I have been waiting for her for the past three hours?" Vusi asked starting to feel a bit panicked. "Her appointment ended two hours ago and she walked out of here." Vusi got on his phone and tracked her phone. The last time her phone pinned a location was in this establishment. He walked into the place room by room. He had to find her. By the time he was done frantically searching he saw her phone outside on the sidewalk. He felt a chill go down his spine. Something was definitely wrong, she would never go anywhere without her phone. He called the palace to get some guards here to search for his wife. "Would the mayor have...no he would never cause if he did he was now a dead man." Vusi thought to himself.

Lindiwe felt a sharp pain shoot through her head every time she tried to open her eyes. She had been ambushed and pulled into a car. She was sprayed with some substance and she passed out. Now she was in a cold room and her head was banging. She tried to scream but her throat was dry and she could hardly breathe through the mouth gag. Who could have taken her. Lindiwe was loved by most people. She didn't have enemies to this extent. "Please help me." Lindiwe cried inside. She was not sure if she was pleading with God or her husband.