Who is king

He was truly alive. He stood at the gate of the house with his hand in a sling. He had bruises on his face but he was alive. Lindiwe jumped out the car before it stopped. She ran to Vusi and hugged him. She held on to him for dear life. She had never been so scared in her life. She thought he was gone forever and her heart could not handle that. "Vusi." Lindiwe wept. "I am sorry you had to got through this." Vusi said holding her closer. He nearly lost her and he would make them all pay.

The safe house was deep in the jungle, it as hidden from view until you got to the gate. It was a huge mansion with glass all around. Vusi sat on the bed holding his weeping wife. She was still in shock and wanted to hold onto him for as long as possible. "Forgive me, my wife. I will kill all those who have put these tears on your face." Vusi said.

After passionate love making that reassured both of them he got up to shower. After Lindiwe fell asleep Vusi made his way to the study. There were his trusted men, waiting orders form their king. "These cowards killed my parents and tried to kill me." Vusi said looking at each of the men in the room. "They spilled royal blood! They have to pay with their lives!" Vusi yelled. His anger was on boiling point now and he needed to get revenge. "We spare none of those traitors!" Vusi yelled with his fist in the air. "Amandla." Mbuso said looking at the guards in the room. ""Awethu!" They chanted. A war had just began in the peaceful kingdom and Vusi was going to make it rain blood to honour his parents.

On the day of the incident he got a call on his way back from a meeting. The king and Queen were poisoned and they both died instantly. Vusi knew who the culprits were and as he was on his way to confront all of them he was attacked. He had barely made it out alive. All his men were killed and he drove his car into the river to make them believe he was also dead. He needed sometime to come up with a plan and to see who his enemies were. He knew the chiefs were snakes but planning his murder that was punishable by death. He had to take back his throne before they signed over the land.

"Lindiwe? Are you okay my daughter." Lindiwe had called her mother to inform her that she was as safe. She didn't not tell her about Vusi cause what Mabutho said about her father was still ringing in her ears. "I am well mama. I will call you back later. Bye." She said quickly and hung up. "Love, do you want something to eat? The men had a braai and I can dish up for you." Vusi said walking into the room. "I want to eat you right now." Lindiwe said getting off the bed. She took of the silk nightgown she had on and stood before him naked. "I missed you." Vusi said picking her up and pressing her to the wall. He unzipped his pants and began rubbing his dick on her entrance. She was wet and dripping which made his lose his mind. "What do you want me to do?" Vusi asked with his lips pressed to against her ear. "Make me forget." She whispered back. Vusi positioned himself and entered her slowly, earning himself a loud moan. She was pressed on the wall legs in the air and held firm by two strong hands on her ass. Vusi felt himself fill her till his sack touched her ass he loved this position. She was at his mercy as he trusts in and out.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. He was drilling her into the wall with every trust. "You like that?" Vusi asked panting. "Yes, yes." Is all Lindiwe could say  as he took her body to a new dimension. He toes curled up and her body tense. She could feel the release. It was so close but Vusi pulled out. "What the luck!" Lindiwe  yelled. "My arm is starting to hurt. Let's continue on the bed." Vusi chuckled as he spoke. Lindiwe was on her feet marching to the bed. She got on and her legs went wide open welcoming Vusi. He got on and kissed her neck and breasts. She was so perfect for him. His little freak and he loved it. He plunged himself into her moist folds.

Her moans echoed the room as he gave her pleasure. He whole body was so soft and welcoming. He needed her so badly and she had no idea. As much as she wants to forget, this was also helping him forget the death of his parents. He wanted all of it to be gone. "I am close baby." Vusi said when he felt Lindiwe's body shivering. She was a the tip of he mountain and he pushed her over with sucking on her ear. "Fuck! Vusi, yes!" She yelled out her release. A few more thrusts and he joined her in euphoria. If his hand and ribs didn't hurt so much he would go for round two. He was a greedy bastard when it came to his wife.

"If enter from the left wing we stand a better chance of invading the palace and killing Sifiso." Mabutho said to the men. They had been sitting for hours trying to come up with a plan. They had three days before the coronation and they had to make their move. Vusi had left to go sleep complaining about his arms hurting. Mabutho had taken over and went through all possible outcomes. They had to get the palace back  no matter what. He was getting information from Nomsa about the events at the palace and he was getting angrier by the minute. Who the hell dod Sifiso think he was. He would put a bullet in his head soon.

"Hey bro." Bryson said walking into the kitchen. "Hey" Mabutho said looking up from a map set on the table. "Any luck?" Vusi asked. "Nothing yet, but we need to save Nomsa." Mabutho said. "Sifiso wants to take her as a second wife because his wife is taking long to conceive." Mabutho said angrily. "That piece of shit!" Vusi yelled. "Nomsa is eighteen. She is still in school for crying out loud!" Vusi said. "We need to save her tonight." Mabutho said checking his gun.