Ask Us!

Sara: I wanted to remind you guys that you can ask any of us questions! Feel free anytime!

Tony: Yeah, I kind of just like chatting.

Steve: Chatting? Who uses that word anymore?

Tony: Interesting for an old man to say that considering he was probably around when people did use the word 'chatting.'

Steve: *gives Tony a hard stare* You know, -

Natasha: Okay, boys, that's enough. We don't want anyone getting in a fight here.

Thor: What are you, their mother? *twirls hammer* It's probably about time to give them a good beating. Then they'll keep their mouths shut, won't they.

Tony: I'd rather you not do that.

Steve: *pulls out shield, holding it in front of him and Peggy* Son, just don't.

Thor: Maybe next time. *sits back down beside Pietro*

Wanda: I don't think you'll ever get a chance to hit them like you want.

Thor: *frowns* But I wanted to...

Wanda: *patting him on the back* I know you do, buddy. I know you do.

Anakin: *leans back in his chair, sighing in satisfaction, crossing one leg over the other*

Red Skull: Are you wearing a skirt?

Anakin: *darts up from chair* Excuse me? Say that again and I will literally- *pulls out lightsaber, spinning it in his hand* -slice you. In half.

Tony: Like fruit?

Natasha: That is completely irrelevant to this conversation.

Red Skull: *chuckles* I don't think you want to do that.

Anakin: Really? *ignited lightsaber, it hums loudly as he twirls it* I think I do.

Tony: I'm starting to like you...what's your name again?

Anakin: It's Anakin. Anakin Skywalker.

Loki: Sky Walker? *chuckles* What kind of name is that?

Padmé: The cutest one. *stands on her tiptoes, pecking Anakin's cheek with a small kiss*

Thor: So what is your affiliation with this man? Crushing? Dating?

Padmé: Married.

Mace: Married? Skywalker, we have a lot to discuss.

Anakin: *laughs nervously* She said acquaintances, Master Windu.

Tony: *sips some coffee out of his mug* That doesn't sound anything like married.

Anakin: *shoots him a look*

Tony: What?

Natasha: He's sorry.

Sara: Sure, okay...let's just all accept that Tony's smart comments will never dissipate.

Natasha: You're right about that.

Sara: Aren't I always. *laughs* I think logically, unlike most teens.

Tony: Great to know. Bye, people.

Sara: Wait, Tony! I'm not done!

Tony: Too bad.