Best Way to Have Fun

Sara: Okay, now this is a fun question. By @GlxySunWriter, what is the best way to have fun?

Steve: Running with Sam. On your left.

Sam: (sarcastically) Ha ha. That is so fun.

Tony: Cracking jokes anytime. Every experience no matter what kind calls for a joke.

Anakin: What if someone dies?

Tony: Well, I guess I've had enough time of them then.

Jane: Crashing ceramic mugs in the diner with Thor Odinson. Good times.

Thor: *chuckles* That was pretty fun.

Loki: Being in power of the Tesseract.

Clint: Fighting over a block of power actually isn't that fun.

Padmé: Spending time with...General Skywalker. *kisses Anakin's cheek*

Anakin: I'd have to say the same about you too, Angel.

Obi-Wan: Do you know what's fun? Finding out your apprentice is breaking the rules of the very oath he swore not to break.

Anakin: Whoops.

Sam: *sighs* My idea of fun would have to be working out. I mean, it's good for you and you feel good afterwards, so...what the heck.

Ultron: Fighting you Avengers is stressful. Sitting upon that throne in the middle of that old church is quite enjoyable, actually. The sun shines on you, and it feels great.

Pietro: On metal? I'd think that would get a bit warm, don't you think?

Ultron: Sun bathing. It's just a little warm...

Wanda: You have no idea what you're talking about. You're a robot. Do you even have sensors in this metal? *slaps Ultron upside the head*

Ultron: Ouch. Yes, I do.

Wanda: Tony?

Sara: Oh, he's not here today. He's sick.

Everyone: What?!?!

Sara: You heard what I said. And you know what this calls for? Partay!!

Yoda: Fun, this is. Should be gone more often, Stark should.

Mace: Ikr.

Yoda. LOL. May the Force be With You, always.