𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

━━━━⌜赤い糸━━━━

━━━━⌜赤い糸⌟━━━━

━━━━⌜赤い糸━━━━

°ꫝ•

"I guess I'll see you later, if you even bother to come back."

Yeji's words echoed inside his head, leaving a bittersweet taste on the tip of his tongue. Every time he unconsciously swiped it across his front teeth or poked his cheek in an irritated manner, that sharp tartness would spread further, reaching his airways and crawling up to pick on his brain. His encephalon stood tainted enough, so he wasn't worried about a little more bitterness invading said matter — unwished for memories would manifest on their own, either way.

The repetitive tap of a pencil made his jaw clench, hushed voices spoke from all around him, the opened window bumped against the wall every few minutes at cause of the rushing wind. His thoughts were still louder than the outside noise, though. The demons lurking in his house had somehow creeped into his mind. Perhaps they had transform into the air he breathed, or mutate into the same words spoken by his paired blood. Maybe it had been the cereals consumed by demonic energy, or they had slipped into his dreams while Freckles left any sliver of his vulnerability utterly exposed. Percase, the one at fault had been Evil Felix; form rich with cruelty — cruel enough to materialize into his regrets.

His sister's voice nagged him further, taunting him, mockingly asking him; 'Are you? Are you going to come back?'. Or, are you gonna go smoke with your stoner friends?

Are you just a failure, Hyunjin?

Of course you are. No wonder Riki hates you.

Imagine your role model becoming the thing you hate the most. Truly devastating, is it not?

The pencil's tapping increased in speed.

He can't even look you in the eye without feeling absolute disgust towards your persona.

The only thing you'll accomplish by coming back is gain his hatred, I'm sorry to say.

I won't be. I still have Beomgyu's party to attend, anyway.

Right, so sorry! What I meant was, gain more of his hatred, as he already despises you enough.

"You're gonna break your pencil if you keep doing that — and tear your paper if you continue stabbing it that violently," Jisung tells him, seeming to sympathize with said pencil. . . or paper. Maybe both.