Chapter 18

Wednesday afternoon at 3:18

You then touched up your outfit before you went downstairs to ask your mom to drop you off at the mall.

"It's about time for me to go mom" you told her.

"Alright lemme just take some pictures of my baby" your mom said as she grabbed her phone.

"Ima come back" you told her trying to dodge being posted on Facebook.

"No, it'll be dark by then" your mother said as she grabbed her keys and went outside.

You then followed after your mother letting out a small sigh.

"Now pose" your mother side as she held up her camera.

20 minutes later.

"Lemme take one more do the peace sign again" your mom told you.

"Last one, okay?" you said as you did the pose and smiled.

Once she took the last one, you hurried into the car, so she did have to take anymore.

"I can't wait to post these" your mom said as she got into the driver's seat.

"All of them?" you asked.

"Yup and I'm tagging you" she said as she backed out the parking space and into the rode.

"Do whatever makes you happy" you told her as you looked out of the window awaiting to get to your destination.

You and your mom listened to some old school music as the two of you were on your way to the mall.

Once you got to the mall your mom parked you right in the front so you didn't have to walk.

"I'll see you later mom" you told her.

"Alright be safe, call me if anything" she said as you got out the car.

"Okay" you smiled as you closed the car door.

'Now to find everyone' you thought.

Oreo boy

Where yall at?

At the plaza on the right size
once you walk in.

Is everyone there?

Yeah, just hurry it seems like kurapika and killua are gonna fight again.

Once the last text he sent, you made your way into the mall and to the plaza.

You looked see all of your friends even gon was sitting there.

"Finally, y/n's here" jazz said rolling her eyes at the two boys.

"You were able to come out?" you asked him, ignoring the two bickering men.

"Yeah, I just told him i needed clothes for the trip coming up and he let me go" he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Well at least your here" you said.

"Where are we going first" leorio asked the group.

"Footlocker!" gon, killua, and kurapika said in sync.

"I personally wanna go to Victoria secret" jazz said.

"What about you y/n?" kurpika said, turing to you.