Chapter 26

TWO THIRTY SEVEN
AT Y/N HOUSE

"Who said you had to pay?" Killua said making you raise and eyebrow at him.

"You know you'd have to be paying for all three of us?" You said. "I know that, but I want you and Nala to have fun" he told you he took his phone out and made a call.

You and Nala starred at Killua till he got off the phone. "Hurry up and get ready we'll be leaving soon" he said. "Yay!" Nala said before she ran out of my room to go get her shoes.

"Who's the mysterious caller" you asked, looking for clothes to put on. "My brother" he said. "Hm" you took your clothes and went into the bathroom to change. Killua scrunched up his face and followed after you, stopping at the door. "What's with the miss communication?" He asked leaning against the door frame. "Nothing" you said. "Then what's the vibe you giving off?" He asked. "What's with you asking me so many questions?" You answered his question with a question before opening the door.

It was giving 70s skating rink vibes. Killua glared down at you. "What's wrong?" He asked once more. "I know gon is obviously adopted but are you? Because I didn't forget about Mr.Z popping up into your room when I stayed over" you said, grabbing your things.

"Illumi? He's my brother but not the one I was talking to on the phone" he explained. "Your brother? You two look nothing alike. Have you seen how silky that man's hair is?" You told him.

"Well, he couldn't be my dad and we do have the same last name right" Killua said holding the open for you. "Then you must get your genetics from the big husky man" you said walking out of your room.

"What are you talking about?"  He asked, following after you.  "That muscular guy with the hair like yours but longer" you told him. "Yeah..I guess I do" he said.

The two of you made it downstairs where Nala stood by the door with her shoes on. "C'mon let's go!" She said as if we didn't have all the time in the world.

The three of you went outside to see a black Mercedes Benz parked in front of your house. You held Nala's hand as you walked towards the car. Killua walked in front of the both of you and held the door open.

TIMP SKIP

Once you made it to the skating rink Killua let you and Nala out of the car and you all went inside the building.

"Are we almost done?"  Nala asked. "Yeah we just need to get your shoes and go find another friend" you told her. "Another friend!" Nala's smile grew bigger. "Yeah" you then grabbed your skates and nala's. "Let me put those on for you Nala" Killua said kneeling in front of her.

You finished putting on your skates and started to look around candy. "I'll be right back yall" you told them before going over to the benches by the food court.  

You saw a woman with silver locs and immediately knew it was candy. You snuck up behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who" you said. "Lyla, I told you about doing this" candy grabbed your hand, then pulled it down and turned around to see you. "Y/n.." she starred at you. "Hey candy" you said with a smile on your face.

"He-" "this the girl you was being all sappy about?" A dark skin girl with long straight hair and bangs and large hoops said. "And you must be Lyla" you said. "Yeahhh" she looked you up and down. "Lyla this is y/n, y/n this is Lyla" candy introduced you two to each other. "So what was with the delay why you told candy you weren't coming?" She asked mean mugging you. "Like I said I doubl-" "Y/n!!" Nala said grabbing onto you before she fell.

"Ole girl got a kid?" Lyla's eyes widened. "That's not her kid, that baby a lil' to light" candy said to Lyla.
"Killua pushed me over" she said angrily. Not to long after she said that Killua walked up and picked her up. "But you're not gonna mention how you asked me to push you" he said, putting Nala on his shoulder.

Lyla side eyed candy. "That could be the baby daddy" she whispered to candy. "I think y/n would tell me if she had a kid" candy whispered back.

"Sorry bout that yall" you said. "This is Nala and Killua, I'm babysitting Nala and Killua tagging along" you told them.  "Can I skate with you real quick" candy asked. "Yeah" you smiled and walked with her over to the skating floor, leaving Lyla,Nala, and Killua at the table.

TAKE YOU THERE - HER

She held your hand while you stepped on the floor and soon began to skate with her. "You know how to skate backwards?" She asked. "Naw" you shook your head. "Lemme teach you" she said. 

Candy skated in front of you and motioned you to turn around. Once you turn around you started to panic feeling like you're gonna fall. "You alright, just lean on me" she reassured you. She held your right hand and put her other hand onto your hip to stabilize you.

"Point your toes inwards then curve it just like when you're skating forward" she whispered. Slowly after that you got the rhythm and soon the two of you were in sync.

WITH KILLUA

"You alright bro?" Lyla asked, seeing how Killua was staring at you and candy. "Yeah I'm straight" he said as he tied his laces. "You sure cuz you putting them skates on wrong"  she said with a smirk on her face. He cursed under his breath. "Do you even know how to skate?" She asked. "I'll have you know that I ride a skateboard" he said fixing his skates.  Nala then tugged on Lyla's pants, Lyla leaned down to Nala's level "I don't think Killua knows how to skate" she whispered into Lyla's ear.

"Yeah I don't think he knows how to skate either" Lyla whispered back. "I can hear you two whispering" he glared towards them.

"Nothings wrong with not knowing how to skate" Lyla said. "Who says I don't know how to skate?" Killua asked. "Me and Nala" Lyla said.

Killua rolled his eyes and stood up almost falling in the process. "Yeah it definitely seems like you can skate"  Lyla said while making her way to the skating floor with Nala. "wait up" Killua took baby steps as he followed behind them.

"Hey Nala how about you go play with that girl right there so I can teach Killua how to roller skate" Lyla said. Nala side eyes Lyla before skating over to the other little girl that seemed the same age as her.

"When you're skating make sure you're slightly kicking your foot back so you can keep up and so your skates won't collide with each other" she told him.  Killua nodded and fixed on his feet.

"See your learning" Lyla skated around him. Killua looked up to see Lyla staring at him and his body. He snapped his head over to y/n still dancing around with candy, he forgot he was skating for a moment and almost trip into Lyla. He grabbed onto her waist before she hit the floor, and then pulled her up slowly.

"My bad I wasn't paying attention" Killua apologized. "You need to get your priorities straight" she said mean mugging him. "What are you talking about" he asked. "Yo lil' crush over there" she said glancing at you and candy. "Yeah I'm probably just wasting my time being here" he said, chuckling to him.

"Then lemme give you sum to do" she said.

To be continued