𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

What if there's another person who keeps the world at balance and peace while The Avatar has Vanished? Is it even possible to have more than one bending abilities like the Avatar? Is the protector and companion of the Avatar?

"Some friendships are so strong they can even transcend lifetimes." - Avatar Roku

"Fire is the element of Power. The people of the Fire Nation have desire and will and the energy and drive to achieve what they want."

"Water is the element of Change. The people of the Water Tribes are capable of adapting to many things. They have a sense of community and love that holds them together through anything."

"It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it become rigid and stale." - Iroh

Character: Tala (Bright Star)
Voice Actress: Lovi Poe

Born: 83 AG

Alias/Nicknames: Big sister, Water Tribe Princess, Water Tribe Peasant, Goddess, Living Spirit, Sweetheart, Peachy, Princess, Jasmine Jade, Warrior Witch, Glowing Teenage Girl, Flaming Ice Princess, Dragon Princess/ Phoenix/ Dragonix, Fire Princess, Lady Tala, Avatar's Campaign/Spiritual Guardian/ Spirit Guide/Protecter, Girl with Bladed Warrior Fans & Sword

(Imagine These Girls as Tala She is connected to the Moon, Sun, And Stars she is the Living Spirit. I based it off filipino mythology Mayari (Goddess of Night/Moon) She got two daughter Tala and Hanan - Tala (Goddess of Stars) and Hanan (Goddess of Morning/Sun) are the Bathala's Daughters and are Demigoddesses)

 I based it off filipino mythology Mayari (Goddess of Night/Moon) She got two daughter Tala and Hanan - Tala (Goddess of Stars) and Hanan (Goddess of Morning/Sun) are the Bathala's Daughters and are Demigoddesses)

Nationality: Southern Water Tribe

Ethnicity: Southern Water Tribe, Fire Nation

Appearance: Her skin is paler when she is younger. As she grew older she have olive/tan skin. She got golden eyes and a beauty mark (Mole) below her right eye. Midsize/Plussized body type, very long wavy dark brown hair down to her back with curtain bangs , her height is short 5 ft. She have a blueish purple crescent moon marking on the bottom on her right shoulder.