Chapter 4: The Warriors of Kyoshi

Depicting a clear, starry night sky, Zuko's ship sails through the water. Inside Zuko's bedroom he is seen meditating in his cabin, his back to the camera. The glow of the four candles situated on a table steadily increases and decreases in time with the prince's relaxed inhalations and exhalations. Zuko sitting peacefully, the four candles, continually brightening and dimming. Iroh cracks open the door and peeks through.

Zuko calmly, "The only reason you should be interrupting me, is if you have news about the Avatar and the Girl"

Iroh Pushes open the door completely and enters the room, holding a rolled up scroll in his hands. "Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset."

Zuko sitting motionless, still assuming his meditative stance, continued to stay calm. "Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it."

Iroh tugging his small beard in the background. "Okay then..." Hesitatingly says, "We have no idea where they are" The flames of the candles suddenly erupt in a fiery mass, brushing the ceiling and obscuring Zuko from sight.

Zuko enraged, "What?!" Zuko rises to his feet, enraged. Iroh shields his face from the flames and then merely withdraws a fan from his robe and begins waving it to cool himself down.

Iroh, "You really should open a window in here."

Zuko snatches the scroll from Iroh's hand. "Give me the map!" unrolls it, scanning over the parchment.

Iroh, "Well, there have been multiple sightings of the Avatar and the girl, but they are both  impossible to track down."

Zuko, "How am I going to find them, Uncle?" Several locations marked down with zig-zagged lines connecting each point on the map. "-They  clearly are a master of evasive maneuvering."

Sokka says to Aang, "You have no idea where you're going, do you?"

The entire Team Avatar on Appa. The siblings are riding in his saddle while Aang sits atop of his head, looking back. Appa's fur seems dirty and disordered.

Aang, "Well... " Happily. "- I know it's near water."

 Appa flying over a vast body of water.

Sokka, Sarcastically. "I guess we're getting close then."

Tala and Katara taking turns sewing Sokka's pants. While Katara who is preoccupied  finishing up with sewing a hole in Sokka's pants, Aang glancing over at her from atop Appa's head, Momo perched on his shoulder. He concocts an idea to impress her.

While Mushu is in his statue form and Tala is wearing him as a necklace. 

Aang, "Momo, marbles please. " Momo who dives into his shirt and emerges, handing Aang two small, gray marbles. "Hey Katara, check out this airbending trick!" It caught Tala's attention that Aang wanted to impress her. She smiles at the kid who's trying with the obvious crush on her younger sister.