Going home

Matt started driving us back to the house. I looked over at Chris and realized that he was also looking at me. Nick started talking. "Okay what is going on with you two and why do you keep looking at each other?" Nick stated. "Yeah I was wondering the same thing because the whole video all you two kept doing was looking at each other. Y/n please explain that to me." Matt said. "We-well..." I started stuttering. Chris turned around in his seat. "Matt and Nick get off her fucking back alright because of Nick yelling she got scared because she hates it when people yell around her because she always thinks everything is her fucking fault! And Nick you've known her longer than I have and still haven't been able to fucking figure that out? What kind of friend are you to not realize that?" Chris spoke. I just shoved myself toward the door and stared out of the window. "Can you please stop arguing and just be silent the rest of the way..?" I asked. "Yeah." Chris said turning back around in his seat. I quietly said thank you and kept staring at the window then I fell asleep. Chris's pov: I was watching her fall asleep to make sure she was alright because of everything that just happened. "Chris why are you staring at her again?" Matt asked. "Just trying to make sure shes alright that's all.." I said looking away from her.