CLASH ROYAL

The whole class was amazed. The gray spikes had just entered the class and the whole class became his fan, also the Natasha and gang to.

Natasha is a 2nd year student of the Revensbourne University, but only in the one year she gained much fame and recognition due to her excellent grades and by winning girls basketball championship. But the element which makes her renowned is her seducing charm and her affair with multiple boys. So many boys has been Seduced by her which makes her more appealing, and also the fact that she is the daughter of the most renowned aistrop group.

Everyone was approaching kai surrounding him, expecting that kai will sit with him will be friends with him but on the other hand was so annoyed by this.

KAI:-*(in mind)* Wow! Good.Very nice; I am already in the bad mood thanks to that mr. Dong and now this d@#n people are irritating me. Ugh~~ No!! now I can take this anymore.

KAI:- ALL OF YOU JUST QUIT AND MOVE AWAY~~~*(death glare)*

Everyone got silent and moved away quietly has he said. Very obediently to avoid getting in trouble with kai. Some of the folk didn't like his ego attitude. But kai didn't care about it and move to the last desk.

After the an hour when the class was about to start, and the professor has also been arrived.

Suddenly a beautiful girl just arrive at very last moment. And everyone's eyes focu on her. The girl was no other than Lisa.

PROFESSOR:- Hello lady who are you? And how may I help you?

LISA:- hello sir; I am Lisa Lancaster, a last year student. I am so sorry, due to some trouble I arrive a bit late.

PROFESSOR:- ok; no worries since this first time, please be carefull next time. You may have your sit.

Every student present there was stunned by her beauty, including kai as he immediately recognize her the bold girl he met yesterday is right in front of her and also the fact that she is in the same class as him. Lisa then sat besides kai unaware of the fact he knows her.

Few hrs passed; the classes got over.....

Natasha and gang came to Lisa......

NATASHA:-*(in sarcasm)* long time no see Lisa how have you been?

LISA:-*(also in sarcasm)* I was in the really good mood...but, unfortunately good things don't last long since I saw your face now I only feel disgusted and naseus. What a pity.

HILDA:-*(in anger)* hey you!! how dare you to talk to Natasha like that...?

ZINA:- yea. I guess you still didn't got the lesson we teach you last year, that this you shouldn't be here don't you know that.

BECCA:- also you don't have any permission to sit here. This place is for Natasha, you understand? Now stand up... right now!! *(picks up her bag)*

Lisa then immediately snatch the bag from her and then throw a thick book to the girl hitting her on the face.

BECCA:- ouch....that hurts!!!

LISA:- As an sidekick of Natasha you have no right to touch my bag with your filthy hands. And you four.... better not disturb me today, if since you do, then you must also know that how I beat people up.

KAI:-*(in his mind)* yea can't deny the fact.

NATASHA:- *(furious)* don't you get ahead of yourself Lisa, because no one can forget that what you have done last year. Due to that filthy aggressive habit of yours. And if you are even a little bit of aware about it everybudy knows that you are just making people think more filthy about you just by being here.*(comes closer in ears)* also what happens to erickson, you wouldn't like to let everyone know. Do you?

What Natasha whispered in lisa's ear nobody heard it. But on the other hand Lisa got all tensed up and anxious about hearing that. She also look a little bit sad and disappointed. While Natasha was smiling thinking that now she would be able to make a move on kai. On the other hand kai watched all of this and noticed the lisa's anxious face.

KAI:- *(suddenly speaks up)* hey you folks I don't know what has got you to came here and disturb the people for fun. But I did like to sit alone in slience, so four of you better leave.

NATASHA:- *(sees kai)*(smiles)* hi bro~~ you must be kai, I have heard a lot about you,and I am sure we can be friends and you will love my company too. Ya btw I am natasha aistrop you must have known me, and the aistrop group?

KAI:- I guess you didn't get the hint that--....

BECCA:-*( speaks in between)*hey you idiot Lisa, don't you get the hint now get up even he doesn't want you to sit with him, only natasha suits him didn't you get that?

KAI:-*(furious)*(stands up)* you three and the red head, just f##£ off quickly right now!! Or you are so idiot thay you don't even get the hint that I don't want you around?

HILDA:- h...hey b-but we only wanted to be friends with you; besides she is also sitting with you isn't SHE disturbing you now?

KAI:- she is quit and knows not to disturb me, unlike some brainless idiots... now just f##£ing leave quickly*(cold glare)*.

By the kai's harsh reply Natasha got really embarrassed and flustered and left from there very quickly with her gang.

Now kai is alone with Lisa. What will he say now?