NIGHT. AGAIN.

When kai saw Lisa over there, he was completely shocked because he never expected to see her at Big Ben yet 'again'. Lisa was sitting below a tree, wearing a hood. From far ahead it looked like she is waiting for someone. Without missing a chance, this time kai immediately went to talk to her. But when he went up to her and was about to say something suddenly, when Lisa saw him, and made a concerned face then drag kai with herself and hid inside a narrow dark alleyway down the bridge near the Big Clock tower with a dumbfounded yet also, at alert kai with her.

 But when he went up to her and was about to say something suddenly, when Lisa saw him, and made a concerned face then drag kai with herself and hid inside a narrow dark alleyway down the bridge near the Big Clock tower with a dumbfounded yet also...

KAI: -*(glaring at her) * Hey, what are you doing? Why did you suddenly drag me here? I am warning you, don't even dare to-...

LISA: - *(while covering his mouth, and whispering) * Shut up you idiot! We are being chased right now, so cooperate with me kindly if you dont want to get killed.

Then afterwards, a guy came out of nowhere and started looking here and there near the tree where Lisa was sitting, on not getting anything, he began searching for Lisa near the bridge. When, Lisa notices him moving past the dark alley where they were hiding, she suddenly takes a step forward towards kai and hugged him so that they can avoid lights coming from street lamps, to prevent the guy from seeing them. Eventually, the guy left and they both finally came out from that alley. Kai felt a little bit agitated since Lisa suddenly sticks to him like that. For a few minutes both of them didnt say anything and there was an awkward silence, then after mustering up the courage kai talked, to break the silence...

KAI: - *(avoiding eye contact) * Why was that guy following you all around? And if you knew about him, why didn't you do anything but instead just sat below the tree like that.

LISA: - It's just something personal, by the way I am so sorry you got stuck into this without any reason.

KAI: -It's OK. No problem. By the way I have something to ask you. If you don't mind, can we talk for a sec?

Lisa didnt reply to Kai's question instead she was looking straight with a frown stern face, as if she was thinking something. But to kai it looked like she was worried.

KAI: - Lisa?

LISA: - H-huh...oh I am sorry I didn't hear you. What were you saying?

KAI: - You can stay at my place tonight.

LISA: - Huh...? *(puzzled) *

KAI: - Dont get me wrong, it's just that, you know they said; that if you go alone your stalker might come back to stalk you. So, I thought you could stay at my house tonight, if you want.

LISA: - No, it's OK. I will be fine.

Kai frown at her answer, but then, he notices something behind her. a shadow of a 'being' lurking towards them from afar. Looking at that thing, he said that...