A CHANCE.

A beautiful morning Kai is practicing his Beyblading skills in his private Bey stadium. He was all covered in sweat and was looking super sexy, wearing only his muscle shirt all wet and sweat dropping from his collarbone. As he was about to take another shot, john came up.

JHON: - Master Kai, it is time for you to go to college. You must stop.

KAI: - OK. Wait ahead for me.

After saying this, Kai immediately came upstairs and got ready. He got in his car and went ahead in the college as usual. But when he got there, he was astonished to see that all the students were standing in a line near the registration office, for some unknown reason. Then, when kai saw a boy running in the same direction as his gaze, he immediately stopped him

KAI: - hey, you!! Stop there.

BOY: - y-yes what is it? *(nervous)*(in mind) *[ OH MY GOD!! He is kai, I am in such a hurry why did he suddenly stop? Have I done something to upset him? But its the first time I have ever talked to him.]

KAI: - Can you tell me, what is this all ruckus is about?

BOY: - *(relieved)* Oh. This year, our college is hosting the Inter-College Beyblading tournament. People are registering for it over there. Now can I go I also want register for it. Please?

KAI: - *(nodding)* sure go ahead.

As soon as kai was about to returning to his classroom, suddenly the peon called him and said that,

Mr. Dong wanted to meet him, right now. After listening to that

KAI: - *(in mind) * [ I am absolutely sure that old man, must want something from me. Otherwise, he would never call for me like this, during these past few days. Certainly, my grandpa is using Mr. Dong to keep me in check. If I want to live freely, I must find a way to dodge him.]

Now, in the office of Mr. Dong there was already a guest booked with him right now, but it was unaware of the kai about it. So, as he reaches there and was about to open the door, he heard something.

MR. DONG: - Hi Lisa, how are you? Its been a while since I last saw you.

LISA: - *(smiling)* Hello Mr. Dong. I do am sure that it hasnt been a while at all. In fact, I guess we recently just met at we-both-know-where place. Right? Mr. Dong?

MR. DONG: - *(awkward sweat drop) * O-Oh! Y-yeah you are right we just recently met. It must be my memory; you know I am getting old maybe thats why. Hahaha By the way, why did you suddenly come here?

LISA: - You know that very well Mr. Dong. I am here to talk about my meeting with the board of directors, which was held last week.

When asked about this, Lisa was emanating a sedate aura as if she would swallow Mr. Dong up if he just utters any wrong word. Lisa was furious, and why wouldnt she? After what Natasha did to her a week ago, Lisa was called to from the board of directors. And they told to her was

A week ago at the meeting with board of directors

When she enters the conference room, in front of her were the people from the wealthiest and most respected familys heads from all over the Europe, also including the Aistrop group and principal Mr. Dong.

LISA: - Good Morning Sir, good morning Mr. Dong. I heard that you have called for me?

DIRECTOR1: - yes, and I assume that by now you would have known that, why we have called you here.

DIRECTOR2: - *(scolding)* you have committed the sin of tarnishing the reputation of our college. Do have any shame left by now?

LISA: - Sir, will you calm down first? And I am certain about this that I am being framed. So, you cant just scold me like this without conducting any investigation, or evidence.

MR. DONG: - y-yes sir, I guess she is right. We must conduct an investigation.

LISA: - *(in mind) *[ Seriously, Mr. Dong. Why are you saying this now when you should be the first one to conduct an investigation before even calling for the directors here. What do you think, I dont know that you are just pretending, to look good in front of everyone.] *(finally speaks up) * Yes Mr. Dong, you must conduct an investigation. Hmm? Speaking of which, why did you call the directors so early in the morning without even conducting an investigation?

DIRECTOR3: - *(mad at) * shut up you insolent brat. Where are your manners? Is this the way you speak to your principal?

As everyone was getting mad at Lisa, suddenly a person sitting in the middle of the conference table with his hands fold and emanating a dominating aura started gave a death glare to Lisa, and said

GW: - Miss Lisa. If you are asking for the evidence, then you must know that our team has gotten the hands on some photos which, I think you might can identify with. *(evil smirk) *

LISA: - *(frown) *(in mind) * [ This whole meeting is nothing but a trap, a loose façade made up by Natasha to kick me out. And if I recognize correctly, that person seating in the middle must surely be Gianne Wenchang. He is the most trusted ally of Natashas father. No wonder if it wasnt for him then I do am sure these old hags wont even bother to come here early in the morning.]

Then after few minutes GW pulled down the projector and start playing a ppt in which there were some photos and the audio of some girl who was talking about sleeping with some old man and payment for some one night, in which the voice of the girl in audio was same as Lisa.

GW: - Now is this evidence enough for you miss Lisa? *(evil grin) *

DIRECTOR1: - yeah, you are absolutely right Mr. Wenchang. Miss Lisa, for your ignoble behavior. This committee ought to have to rusticate you to teach you a-

LISA: - Excuse me sir, but I am still not finished yet.

DIRECTOR1: - What do you mean by that? Do you still have audacity to say something?

LISA: - Yes Sir. The ppt which you played only contains some photos and audio which doesnt prove anything, anyone can edit those pictures or audio.

MR. DONG: - Yes sir, she is right. And also, Lisa is our one of the brightest students among all other students. How about we give her a second chance I am sure this is all nothing but a misunderstanding.

DIRECTOR2: - Then what do you want us to do about it, Mr. Dong? We cant just let it go like this.

LISA: - A chance. Give me just 10 days sir within those days I will prove that it wasnt me. If I cant then you can rusticate me but if I succeed then you have to promise me that you will let me punish the culprit in my own way.

Back to the present

LISA: - Now do you remember, what I am talking abut Mr. Dong? If yes than please do what I asked for otherwise I wont have any choice but to reveal to authorities that how you snuck kai into our college with nepotism. And that you have form a long chain of embezzlements of university funds with the help of Voltaire Hiwatari for a really long period of time.