003. 𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬

━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬━❝My new life is really moving on

━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬━
My new life is really moving on. . And it's all because of Shouko-san—no, mom. One thing I know is that I will treasure this memory of firsts, always.❞

---

"Sigh. . Just as I've thought. . He's so cool. ."

A 10 years-old boy bearing light lilac-colored hair and lavender-purple eyes was seen, twisting open the doorknob of a certain apartment unit.

Mitsuya Takashi just came back after hours of staying outside; he just met the coolest guy he's ever seen in his whole life, and Mitsuya never regretted a bit in running away from home. Though, he felt really bad that he's left his two little sisters just to escape from his older brother responsibilities.

He was just roaming around outside before he decided to paint a black dragon graffiti on a wall. There he was seen by a kid around his age, who was just eating some karubi-don.

That was the guy that Mitsuya met, Ryuguji Ken, was his name.

Long story short, Mitsuya became friends with this Ken boy, who brought him to his house which turns out to be a brothel. He was shocked to see so many ladies wearing skimpy clothing, and poor innocent Mitsuya had to be explained by Ken about his circumstances; it turns out that Ken's parents had abandoned him there—his mother doing so and never even knowing what his father was like.

He hung out with Ken; playing cards with him and exchanging the dragon graffiti he did to the karubi-don that Ken gave him because he was hungry. It was then until he realized that he had left his little sisters on their own while they were sleeping.

And now, Mitsuya's back from Ken's place and thought that he should be by his sisters' side by now, or else, they will cry if they find out that their older brother is not with them when they wake up.

—"I hope they're still sleeping. . Hm?"

Just as Mitsuya was making sure he's quiet enough as he moved inside, not wanting to wake his sisters up, his ears caught sound of what he perceives as a lullaby, something that was often hummed to the babies in order for them to calm down or to sleep peacefully.

Eh? A lullaby?

Mitsuya remained on his spot, which is at the hallways just near his shared bedroom with his sisters, wondering who was humming that soft and gentle lullaby—until he remembered that it was only him, and his little sisters who were around in their apartment unit, as their mother is still working overtime.

Panic filled his entire system as Mitsuya quickly rushed to their bedroom, sliding the door as quietly as he can, only for his eyes to see a girl with long slightly wavy hair that has the color combination of white and black; her hair is mostly snowy white in color, but there are some black streaks running down through her hair, it's as if it was even dyed.