005. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝

━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬━❝That's right, as long as I have Waka-kun, my family; mom, Riku, and Sora, and my friends; Draken and Takashi, and Emma, too, I have the reason to be strong

━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬━
That's right, as long as I have Waka-kun, my family; mom, Riku, and Sora, and my friends; Draken and Takashi, and Emma, too, I have the reason to be strong.❞

---

Three days after Christmas, it was now time for you to meet Mitsuya's friend, Ken—or known by his full name as Ryuguji Ken; although you have agreed to meet Mitsuya's friend as he wanted to introduce you to him, and introduce this Ken to you, you still felt quite nervous. 

Considering that you realized that you only managed to befriend Mitsuya because of his sisters, but as for Ken, there's no quite reason for you to meet him, except for Mitsuya.

Not to mention, you still feel quite insecure about your unique appearance; your white and black-colored hair. You were at least glad that Mitsuya accepted you and liked your hair color, you weren't sure for that friend of his. But—since it's Mitsuya, someone you trust, you just know that this friend of his would be just as kind as him.

Okay. . I'm going to be just fine, after all, Takashi-kun is with me, so nothing bad is going to happen, right?— You were giving yourself some pep talk to at least give yourself some courage to befriend Ken, when you felt your hand being grabbed, and you looked, seeing that Mitsuya was holding it with a confident smile on his face—plus that soft pink hues painting his cheeks. "Don't worry, (Y/N). I told you that Ken is a nice guy, right? Well, you might get surprised or intimidated by how he looked like, but he's a nice guy, I promise you!"

During the times you've been with Mitsuya; hanging out with him while your little siblings play together, Mitsuya had always been able to see through you—and what I mean by that is he's able to sense if you're feeling troubled or all, and would always be there to help you get better like encouraging you and all.

You were so thankful, because Mitsuya is really the kindest and most considerate person you've come to know and befriended. 

"—Takashi-kun. . Thank you!" As you thanked him with a big smile, you squeezed the hand that he was holding your hand, and by this; your smile and that hand squeeze, Mitsuya felt his heart thumping in joy. He just couldn't believe he knew someone so wonderful like you.

Thankfully, your mother—Shouko, allowed you and Mitsuya to go out and meet up with his friend, having her to look after your brothers and Mitsuya's sisters as well, considering that Mitsuya is also with you, and their mother, Aiko, is out at her work, busy and hardworking as always.

At first though, you were quite hesitant to leave your brothers alone, especially when you know that Shouko is busy with her work as a pediatrician, but you forgot that she has taken a winter break leave, so she'll be able to spend her time with you and your brothers, which made you happy, considering that she already knew she had a busy working job, yet chose to spend her time with you and your brothers instead.