006. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬━❝I wish that I would be more stronger so that I could keep on protecting everyone, and keeping the smiles up on all of our faces

━𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬━
I wish that I would be more stronger so that I could keep on protecting everyone, and keeping the smiles up on all of our faces.❞

---

Shouko had never been so worried in her entire life; being a pediatrician requires her to keep herself calm and composed all the time, because she's dealing with lots of kids with different personalities. And she knows that kids are very sensitive with their feelings, that's why she has to be patient and understanding at all times. 

However, when it comes to her own child—her own daughter (Y/N), Shouko didn't care if her losing her cool would be something not suitable for a pediatrician like her. 

It has already been quite an hour since her daughter (Y/N) left to do her grocery errands that she was supposed to do. Usually, during her grocery errands, (Y/N) would never take so long outside, considering the fact that it's winter season and she knew how much (Y/N) hated cold weather (minus the snow and the sceneries from the wintery season) and she would want to immediately go home and warm herself up with her brothers in their kotatsu.

But—until now, the white-black-haired girl wasn't still back and Shouko was now starting to get worried sick; along with her two 3 years-old brothers—Riku and Sora, the three of them were currently waiting for the oldest Yuzuriha at the entranceway.

—"Mommy, where is (Y/N)-nee-chan? Is she not back yet?" Shouko looked down at the soft frowning face of Sora, who was clutching tightly on to his fish plushie; the one she knew that (Y/N) made for him and has treasured it ever since. Her eyes nearly teared up at how Sora looked so worried and if there's one thing Shouko hates, it's when her children are crying—especially Sora, who has such a very soft heart.

"W-What if (Y/N)-nee-chan gets into trouble. . !? L-Like big bad guys hurting onee-chan like how our bad mama did to her. ." Now it was Riku whom had gotten Shouko's attention; unlike Sora, Riku was expressing his worries openly and the fact that his eyes started watering made Shouko to test her own composure.

Calm down, Shouko, you have to be strong for them. You're their mother and you promised yourself that whatever happens, you're going to keep that smile up on their faces. After giving herself a small pep talk, the older woman herself then knelt down to match the height of her sons', and smiled at them as reassuringly as she can, "It's going to be all right, my darlings. Your (Y/N)-onee-chan would surely come back safe and sound. I promise, okay?"

Riku and Sora felt very warm that they just have to hug their new mommy; back when they were still living with their biological mother, they could never openly express their worries in fear of being hurt and yelled by Marina. And whenever they would happen to do so, it was always their older sister (Y/N), who was taking all the hits; the yelling and the physical abuse that should've been for them.