1. Everything is fine

I often feel like my dreams are haunted. And here it is again. I wake up with goosebumps all over my skin, shivering, and sweating. My heart is pumping as if I'd just finished a fifteen-minute beginner-friendly workout from Pamela Reif. I have no idea what the dream was about, just the feeling - weird. It wasn't even scary, just stressful and eerie. 

"Start writing down your dreams again" - quick note on my phone. I already have a list full of similar stuff. There it is: 

- fold the laundry right after taking it out of the washing machine

- DISHES (written like that, no other comments)

- Check emails first, and edit the videos after.

All things I want to do differently but always forget to start. And thus, my life feels like a vicious cycle of mistakes. The laundry has been in the dryer for two days because I was too busy filming.  The first thing I do is open my laptop and get into editing. I haven't even eaten my breakfast yet... Oh, I have that on my list too! And as soon as I get up to make myself some food, I get a call.

"Cinnamon Brown, you are in big trouble!" my mom's voice is rather mocking than actually threatening but you wouldn't want to mess with it. 

"Am I?"

"You know it's uncle Dan's birthday today, right?" she says, fully convinced I had no idea. I can hear it in her intonation. Always waiting for me to fail, even in such little things. 

This time she is right. I was sure I congratulated him yesterday, I was certain it was the third of March. But as I unlock my laptop, I see it written in the middle: 11:30, Fri, March 3.

"I will write him a long email, don't worry," I reply. She says something else but my head is already in my inbox. Fifteen spam messages, and three cooperation offers. I delete spam all at once, then go into my sent box. 

"Hm, strange." 

There's no letter sent to my uncle. I even remember what I wrote... Maybe, that was in my dream? 

"...that is what I always tell you. You should be less in your head and more - outside, with real people, who TALK to each other. You live on your laptop, bun."

"I really gotta go, mom. I will call you later, okay?"

Before she can say anything else, I hang up. The eerie feeling from my dream comes back for a moment. I have the strongest Deja Vu moment. I feel like I've already had that talk, written that email, and edited that particular video.  My phone chimes. 

"How are you feeling after yesterday? Are we still up for today?"

the text says. The feeling grows stronger, as I reply:

"Everything is fine. See u at 6"