Chapter- 39

तेरी आंखों में भी प्यार है, तेरे लबों पर भी प्यार हैं
दिल पर हाथ रख कर देख एक बार तूझे पता लगेगा तुझे किसका इंतज़ार है।

"Neha!! Neha!! We kissed! We finally
Kissed!!!" Mira held Neha's hands and spun around in joy, She looked so happy.

"OMG!! Really!!!" Neha exclaimed in shock.

"Mira, are you sure? You didn't force Yug bhaiya right?" Neha asked.

"Shut up! I didn't! We kissed with our consent! Neha!!! I so loved the kiss!!" Mira told her showing all her teeth.

"I can't believe it! You sure it was Yug bhaiya?" Neha asked but shut her mouth after earning a glare from Mira.

"Oh My God! I Kissed Yug!! His lips were so soft like petals!" She told her remembering his lips.

"Ok Mira, it's good you had your first kiss but don't tell me in detail or whenever I will see bhaiya my mind will go on your words! And he is my soon to be Jiju na!" Neha teased her.

"Neha!! Don't tease me!" Mira hit Neha's hand being dramatically shy.

"You know I made Kabir sleep in Yug Bhaiya's room! Meenakshi Aunty and Shaan uncle came, must have wanted to wish him but not getting any reply they went."

"Yeah I know, Kabir helped us in coming back here"

"You should change now you are wet, enough romance for today!" Neha told her looking at her from head to toe.

'Now who will tell You, Neha, I am not only wet because of the Rain!' Mira thought.

"I know what you are thinking!" Neha told her making her eyes widen.

"Shameless!" Mira said and made her way towards the bathroom.

"Wow! It's You, not me!" Neha said looking at her fading figure with a done face.

When Mira came back and lay on the bed, sleep was far away, the smile was constant on her face, and their kissing was still running in her mind, she giggled when she remembered how she dealt with the after-kiss situation, She made him so much embarrassed.

FLASHBACK

They were still kissing while holding each other like their life depends on it, but when they heard the sound of the thunderstorm Mira flinched which made them break the Kiss, Yug rubbed her back slowly.

Their lips were parted but their foreheads were still touching while panting heavily with their eyes closed, They were too shy to make any eye contact.

Mira's heart was thumping loudly so at he could hear them and She knows that Yug must be looking like a red tamatar.

Mira slowly opened her eyes and found him inhaling a deep breath, A red tint formed on her cheeks looking at his swallowed lips.

Was She feeling proud?

Hell Yes!!!

They Kissed! Finally!!

Dancing in the Rain and Kissing the love of your life was at the top of her wishlist, And see He fulfilled it!

"Y-Yug!" She called him while Blushing.

"Hmm?" He just hummed and his eyes were still closed.

"Kaisa laga?" She asked.

(How was it?)