EPILOGUE.

It has been one year ever since that incident. Childe tried explaining Pantalone about you and eventually Pantalone began remembering slight distorted memories of you. 

Your smile specifically. It keeps flashing through his mind even today as he stood before your grave at your childhood house in Fontaine.

The moment he stepped into the area, he felt like a little girl was watching him. She stood behind the tree with [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. 

"You'll be with me forever right?" She asked. Pantalone shook his head as he knew he was imagining things.  

He bent down on his knees and placed the bouquet of flowers onto your grave.He had bought these on his way here. For some reason the Iris flowers he saw on the roads reminded him of a conversation he had once.

"I feel really bad that I cannot remember you completely but I know you loved these flowers with all heart. It's a gut feeling." He said as he dug through his pockets and pulled out the very same ring he had given you before.

He had wore the matching ring to it on his finger. "But I know, we got along very well. I am sorry." He said as he placed the ring along with the flowers.

He only got up and stood in front of the grave on which your name was engraved. Though he couldn't remember the details before losing his memory, in his mind he already knew you were everything to him.

His love for you was so strong that his gut kept telling him to do things that he normally wouldn't do. All the letters that you had sent him were kept safely by him.

Occasionally when he felt an empty void like feeling, he would read them and naturally smile. In fact he was slowly remembering you and kept grieving. 

END.