The computer club

So here are the members of the computer club:

Ukai Keishin-The club supervisor/ Spymaster
Matsukawa Issei-The club president/ Agent Handler
Yaku Morisuke-The club vice-president/ Technical Operations Officer
Daichi Sawamura-Club member/ Special Operations Officer
Komori Motoya-Club member/ Surveillance Officer
Ennoshita Chikara-Club member/ Intelligence Analyst
Suna Rintaro-Club member/ Cryptologist
Koganegawa Kanji-Club member/ Spycatcher
Kuguri Naoyasu-Club member/ Hacker
Yamaguchi Tadashi-Club member/ Intelligence Operative

Ukai Keishin-The club supervisor/ SpymasterMatsukawa Issei-The club president/ Agent HandlerYaku Morisuke-The club vice-president/ Technical Operations OfficerDaichi Sawamura-Club member/ Special Operations OfficerKomori Motoya-Club member/ Survei...

(In the case of this story Ukai is just in charge of a division. And Mattsun is the mission leader.)

If you are unsure of what something means I'll let you know

These are the characters and their roles in the agency.
Basically they all have a parent in the agency and they all showed signs of being good agents.
The agency hired a high up member (Ukai) they were trained to be agents and now they are part of a small division run by Ukai at Eastside Conservatory. And at a music focused school the computer club is the last place club you would want to join but just in case they made it invite only.

However because the principal is also a member of the agency she gave them permission to miss lessons and stuff if they're on a mission.

Now they're on a mission that will endanger everyone they care about. And now they might need some assistance.

So yeah. Now I'm also adding a secret agent Au to my list of Haikyuu Aus' I've written. Yay. I really need to stop but I just came up with an idea and wanted to start writing it.

Signing off for now
-Alix