The other team-Chapter 2

Starting right where the last chapter left off.

"It means that I know you're there... Yūki Shibayama." Kuguri finished. The two boys then heard a faint squeak as the mentioned boy fell from his hiding spot at the mention of his name.

"Wait Shibayama Yūki? From the student council?" Komori asked as the black haired boy stepped into the hallway.

"Yep. That's me. Shibayama Yūki, head of fundraising for the student council." Shibayama spoke sounded dejected.

"Come with us." Komori said as Kuguri took Shibayama by the wrist.

"Where are you taking me?" Shibayama asked.

"The computer club room." Kuguri responded. Once they got there Komori did a special knock on the door and Yaku answered cautiously.

"Who saw you?" Yaku asked as he looked up at Komori. Komori stepped to the side and Kuguri pointed at Shibayama. "Shibayama Yūki the head of fundraising for the student council?" Yaku questioned. Shibayama nodded dejectedly.

"Get in here you three." The principal said. The three of them entered and the principal closed the door behind them.

"Why were you watching us?" Suna inquired as Kuguri released Shibayama's wrist.

"I was in the principal's office looking for an important file about Age- about the turnout from the last fundraiser." Shibayama stumbled over his words.

"Shibayama it's okay. They're another division of the agency." The principal assured him. Shibayama's eyes widened.

"I mean I had my suspicions." The black haired first year looked at Kuguri. "Not everyone just knows how to hack a digital safe. Or how to turn off (like full on shut down permanently) your computer science teacher's computer off remotely." Shibayama remarked.

"While yes you're right about that it's incredibly easy to learn." Kuguri replied. Shibayama thought for a moment.

"I suppose you're right about that. It only took me a week to learn how to do that." Shibayama stated.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is." Ennoshita started as he motioned to Kuguri and Shibayama. "But ma'am what do you mean by another division of the agency?" He questioned as his attention turned toward the principal.

"It means there are two agency divisions in this school Ennoshita. One disguised as the computer club and one disguised as the student council. However up to this point you have been unaware of each other. This was used as a test to see which team could figure out the other first." The principal explained.

"Oh so. Kuguri won?" Komori questioned. Ukai face palmed. How Komori was an agent let alone a surveillance officer was beyond him.

"I guess. You can be the judge of that you were the only one there." The principal just wanted to change the topic. "Now I'm going to message my assistant to make an announcement for me." The principal said as she took her phone out to message her assistant.

A few moments they heard an announcement.

"Please may, the student council members, Takeda-Sensei and Sakusa Kiyoomi go to the computer club room. By request of the principal." The principal's assistant spoke over the speaker system.

5 minutes later everyone who was called was in the computer club room.

"Why are we here ma'am?" Takeda asked the principal.

Hanamaki was looking around only half listening to the adults. He noticed Kuguri having a tight grip on Shibayama's wrist. That's weird he thought to himself.

"Well Kuguri over here. Wave so everyone knows who you are." The principal began. Kuguri awkwardly waved and everyone looked at him. "Won the test." She stated looking at Takeda and Ukai.

"Wait someone finally won? And he was from Ukai's division?" Takeda inquired. The principal nodded.

"I sent Suna and Kuguri to get something from my office and Komori and Daichi went to join them. Upon their leaving Kuguri stopped Komori and then the two of them waited and Kuguri managed to identify that someone was watching them. That someone being Shibayama Yūki." The principal explained. All the student council members and Takeda looked at Shibayama.

"For the record. He was very well hidden it was just coincidence that I managed to spot him because I was already watching my guard because I felt we were being watched." Kuguri defended Shibayama before anyone could say anything to him.

"That's cool and all. But why am I here?" Sakusa asked.

"How would you like to join the Computer club? Your mother is a fantastic agent I have no doubt some of that skill was passed down to you. Plus Suna told me about how him and Kuguri found you on their way to my office." The principal spoke to the boy. "You're mother and I have already discussed it. She would love for you to join the agency as your older siblings have been members of the agency since they were in high school." The principal concluded.

Sakusa was speechless and Komori went to stand by his side. "What do you think Kiyo?" He asked the taller boy. Sakusa just nodded. Komori turned to look at the principal. "He would very much like to take you up on the offer. Once you have discussed it with the agency I will discuss with his siblings about training him outside of school. But if you would allow me the honour of training him inside of school I would greatly appreciate it." Komori bowed to her.

"I will allow you to train him inside of school but I know a role that will suit him quite well." The principal began. "You have the highest health and social grade in the school's history besides Atsumu Miya. I understand that your father is in the medical profession while your mother is an agent. Your father has taught you a lot about medical care. You are going to be the teams healer Sakusa." The principal finished. Sakusa bowed to her.

"Thank you for this opportunity ma'am. I promise I will try my best to become the best agent and healer that I can be." Sakusa stated.

"I don't doubt it. Now the reason you're all here." She smiled. Everyone took a seat in front of her as she went to the front. "Ukai's division has a mission. Takeda's division you are to help assist them. Only because this is their most difficult mission yet you're needed in case of assistance. You will still continue to focus on your current mission but when you are finished you are to focus on this mission with them." The principal instructed. "Is that understood everybody?" She asked. Ukai and Takeada nodded.

"Understood." All the students except Kuguri agreed.

"Understood Ma'am. We won't disappoint you." Kuguri bowed to her.

Oh my god. I didn't end it on a cliffhanger.
So there's another division in the school that's cool. I'll put a chapter about the student council next so you know who they are.

That's all for now.
Signing off for now
-Alix