Getting to know each other-Chapter 3

"I'll be returning to my office now. Call me if you have any concerns." The principal spoke and then she left.

"Wait did the principal basically just say she doesn't trust us to do this mission alone." Suna questioned aloud.

"No. She just said that because the mission is much more difficult then any of our past missions she thought we could use some assistance." Ennoshita quickly spoke to diffuse the situation.

"Okay well I suggest we all get aquatinted. If we're helping you out with your mission it would be awkward to not know your names." Sugawara stood up. "I'm-" He got cut off.

"Sugawara Kōshi. Vice-president of events in the student council." Daichi was the one who had interrupted. "Sorry for interrupting you. It's just we all know who you are." He finished.

"Shibayama Yūki. Head of fundraising for the student council." Kuguri said as he pointed at Shibayama.

"Akagi Michinari. The vice-president of services in the student council." Komori pointed at Akagi. Also my wonderful secret boyfriend. He thought to himself.

"Haiba Lev. The student council's Public relations officer." Yaku pointed at Lev.

"Tanaka Ryūnosuke. Treasurer of the student council." Ennoshita referred to the boy in front of him.

"Goshiki Tsutomu. The secretary of the student council." Kogane smiled at the bowl cut boy.

"Hinata Shōyō. Human Resources of the student council." Yamaguchi pointed at the tangerine.

"Osamu Miya." Suna pointed at the grey haired twin

"Atsumu Miya." Sakusa pointed at the yellow haired twin.

"Co-Project leaders for the student council." Sakusa and Suna spoke weirdly in sync.

"How could I forget. Hanamaki Takahiro. Student council president." Mattsun looked at the pink haired boy. Also my childhood best friend Mattsun thought.

The student council weren't surprised but still looked in shock at each of the computer club members. Akagi shook it off before he also stood.

"Regardless of that we still need to know you're names. We're the student council so it's not surprising that you knew our names. But we don't know you as well." Akagi noticed his boyfriend's mildly hurt expression and gave him a small sympathetic smile. His face immediately brightened.

"Well as the club leader I'll go first. I'm Matsukawa Issei." Mattsun introduced.

"I'm Yaku Morisuke. I'm the vice-president." Yaku gave a wave as he introduced himself.

"Daichi Sawamura." Daichi gave a small nod.

"Komori Motoya." Komori pointed at himself.

"Ennoshita Chikara." Ennoshita went back to reading his textbook.

"Suna Rintarou." Suna waved.

"Koganegawa Kanji. But you can call me Kogane." Kogane waved and smiled.

"Kuguri Naoyasu." Kuguri said as he pulled his laptop out and began to type stuff.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi." Yamaguchi gave a nod.

"Well given that I was called at the same time as you. You already know my name but just in case you didn't hear I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi." Sakusa awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"And then that's Takeda. He's the advisor for the student council." Daichi referred to the black haired adult.

"And that's Ukai. PE teacher and teacher in charge of the computer club." Sugawara referred to the blonde haired man.