Sinners: Papa ii x M! reader

I am sorry for disrespecting religions in here. I might be a Satanist but I honestly respect every religion, even Christianity, since I grew up in an Orthodox household.

I am sorry for slow updates, I just don't have much time + ideas for one shots or headcanons (mostly headcanons)

I do take requests so don't be shy to ask me about anything sinners.

Enjoy~

**************************************

The rain was dropping more and more with each step. Each time he turned his head more and more yells could be heard behind him. Curse that book. Curse the moment he walked into the Library and found that book of demonology. Curse that devil of a worker that allowed him, a mong, a son of the Holy, a man who had gave his soul to the Lord and Savior or humanity, get that book and leave.

He had to admit, that book was very interesting. All those demons. Each one so different yet so similar. Each one having something great to give to human but also asking for something that would bring them pleasure in exchange. Only sin he had ever committed was read that book. Each and every page of it. Taking notes. Marking places. Learning prayers. But he made the mistake to confess to his friend Marcus about it. And Marcus, as one of the most religion-blinded of them all, run straight to the superiors who send people to catch Y/n. They thought he had been possessed. That he had made a deal with the Dark Lord. Little did they know, he always was to the Dark ones side. When younger, he had studied about it. Read every book. Every text. Every source of information he could. And he had found it. What he needed to believe in. What he wanted to believe in. But he couldn't disappoint his parents. He had to follow what they wanted and he had to dedicate his soul to the one and only God they accepted. But he was tired. Tired of sneaking out. Tired of hiding it all. Tired of pretending.

So he run away. He left and run in the woods. The only place he could be safe. To the place he knew he would find what he needed. People like him. The ministry of Ghost. He had found out about that place from a fellow worshiper of the unholy a long time ago. He had paid visits every now and then. Whenever he could sneak out. He knew that a shelter under the roof of the gothic cathedral awaited him and he close friend and mentor, Papa Emeritus the Second, would take him in with arms stretched and opened for his friend to feel free and safe in.

Well if the man was being honest, the pope was not ust a friend to him. They had been in a secret reationship for a few months. He had visited him many times since they started dating only to see in. Not just to attend rituals as he used to do. The man was always very loving towards Y/n, not quite similar to what the christians around him used to say to describe homosexual people. They used to say that they were cruel and bad people who wanted to drag you in sin. If being adorable and gentle was a sin, then Secondo was totally a sinner when it came to how he acted towards Y/n.

The young man got to the huge buiding and knocked on the door as loud as possible so he could be heard. He looked back behind him while catching his breath to ensure that no one was after him or any close to him while he waited for someone to open the door. He heard a loud sound and looked back on the door to see it opened and revealing a masked face in a ong back robe.

"Brother Y/n? What brings you here at that time?"

The ghoul spoke as he moved to the side to let the man in before getting a reply asss to why and how he got there in the middle of a storm. The man thanked the creature as he walked in the church building. He turned back around and saw the ghoul closing the door and giving him an eye smie to make him fee more comfortabe and relaxed. The man took a few deep breaths before answering the questions he had been asked when the door was opened for him.

"The holy church found the demonology book i was hiding in my room and they started chasing me to get me ied or something. I considered it the perfect timing to follow what my heart desires and leave the Bible lies behind. Now, I am asking you Omega, where is your master?"

The man explained as the ghou stared at him, focusing on each and every word of his before answering the question he was given.

"Secondo is in his room. You may follow me, Brother"

The ghoul responded as he started walking down the hallway that lead to the chambers of the papas. The man followed behind the Unholy creature in desparation to see his dear boyfriend. He had really missed him due to his visits being less lately because he had a feeling that the superiors of the holy church had startedd to suspect him of sneaking out every now and then. He had not seen him for over a month now. Oh, how he wanted to run in his arms once again. He always felt safe in his arms. For sure, safer than when he was in the holy church. The people there were side eyeing him and everyone else even when they walked differently. He could clearly remember a time when they thought that a girl had been possed for cutting her long blonde hair over the shoulder and putting on mascara. They were over reacting since Y/n could remember.

While being lost in his own thoughts, the young man did not realise the fact that they had made it to the door of his lover's room. The ghoul knocked on the door for him and started walking away when they heard a groan behind the door allowing the entrance. The man pushed the door open and walked in slowly while walking in. What first hit his eyes was Secondo sat up on his bed, shirtless and without his face paint on. The man almost tripped over his own feet when he allowed his eyes wonder down the pope's half-naked body. He walked towards him and sat on the bed next to him. Secondo did not waste a single moment before wrapping his bare arms around Y/n's upper body.

"Amore mio, what are you doing here at that time?"

Secondo spoke and asked his lover while burring his face in there hair and placing a kiss on top of his head. The man relaxed with the kiss and let out a deep breath while hugging his lover even tighter than before.

"The church found a demonology book in my dorm and kicked me out. I have nowhere else to go since you know how my parents are so i came to you"

The man spoke softly, almost whispered. He felt his lover kissing his head once again as small sobs escaped his lips. Secondo pulled back and looked at Y/n's face. He put both his hands on his cheeks, cupping his face gentle and turning it from his lap to his own gaze. The man's teary eyes looked into Secondo's miscolored ones as he cracked him a sad smile. Secondo rolled his eyes playfully and slowly placed his lips on top of his boyfriend's ones. The man shut his eyes and pulled his hands on the anti-pope's neck, moving his body closer to his own. He got on his lap and slowly pushed him back to the mattress. As his head hit the pillow, Secondo let out a soft moan. Y/n pulled back and put his head on Secondo's chest while letting out a small gigle. He let out a yawn as the pope pulled him closer to his chest and cuddled him.

"You will stay here. With me, the ghouls, the clergy, the siblings of sin. We will be your family. Without forced religions. Satan, i love you so much"

Secondo sleepily mumbled into hiss boyfriend's neck, leaving a yawn out afterwards.

"I love you too. Thank you"

The other man spoke before closing his eyes and letting the comfortable silence between them lead him to sleep. That was all he wanted after all. Sleep in the arms of the man he loved.

***

SORRY FOR BEING LATE TO UPDATE!!!!!

I have kind of overworked myself with the Terzo x Male Reader book i am writing (and will probably publish by summer) so i was not really able to write for this one.

I also have run out of ideas for headcanons and one shots so i am being late due to being unable to think of something.

Excuse my mistakes. I am writing from my laptop since my phone is not as comfortable and i do not have autocorrector here.

I love you all a lot

Thank you for the love and support on this story

See you in the next chapter my sinners

-Ciniser