TWO

DAISY

DAISY

S E V E N
Y E A R S
L A T E R

I put my high heels shoes between a man's legs, putting the soul on his crotch, just how he liked it. When his hands rise to my thigh, I slap them away, "That costs extra, sweetie." He takes out two 100-dollar bills and shoves them in the pockets of my shorts. I smile and sit in his lap, using my ass to push him to heaven. He groans and his hands come out from behind me, going up to my breasts but I grab his hands and lean back on him, "Handsy, are we?"
He smelled like alcohol but he definitely gives out good tips.

The alarm above his head starts going off and I step away and smile, "Time's up, baby. See you tomorrow." And walk out as soon as the door is unlocked.

The doors are locked as soon as the alarms are set and they unlock only when the alarm goes off. There's an emergency button behind the couches if we strippers ever get someone crazy which we do all the damn time.

I walk out of the room and smile at Bobby. He's an old man who makes a mean margarita behind the counter. He winks at me as he does his tricks to impress the customers by flipping the bottles around or setting them on fire, "You're off?" I shake my head, "Pole duty. Boss's orders." Bobby nods understanding and I climb up the stage, pulling on the strings of my bra and taking it off. The crowd of men starts going crazy as I dance around the pole, work my magic, and do some tricks. Money comes flying at my feet in seconds. 100-dollar bills from all these rich married motherfuckers. And when I put on a smile, more money comes my way.

I own every single one of their hearts.

I get done with my shift and make my way straight to the locker room. Change from jeweled shorts to jeans and a T-shirt. Wearing the leather jacket on top and Candy graces me with her presence, "You done with your shift today?" I smile at her, "You know I get off at three every day except for the weekend." She looked cute in her little maid dress with matching white panties. She takes off the thigh garter and sighs, "I need to talk to the boss about the shifts. He's making me work overtime." I shrug, "So? More overtime means more money." She rolls her eyes at me, "Not everyone is like you, Daisy. Not everyone goes crazy for overtime. Sometimes normal people like to work less and relax more." I mimic her eye roll, "Yes, Candy."

I grab my helmet from my locker, shoving all the money I earned into the envelope, and then shoving the envelope in my bag, "I need to pick Kevin up from school. Do me a favor, bake the lasagna that I kept in the fridge, okay?" She nods, "Give Kevin kisses from me." And I shake my head, running out the door.

I ride my scooter to Kevin's high school with a smile on my face. After seven years, Kevin is still a baby to all the women in the club.
Why wouldn't he be? He was eight when we got here. I was nineteen. I had to adapt to everything around me, give my dreams just so I can keep Kevin protected.