Meet the upper moons Tanjiro

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The demon and the child had finally reach their destination, the INFINITY CASTLE.

"Nakime summon the upper moons tomorrow. " the demon demanded.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5 demons appeared, they all had kanji(numbers) in their eyes, which represents their level.

A pink haired demon, one of the five demons looked around. 'The infinity fortress...We get summoned here when an upper moon dies, don't tell me-' the pink haired demon with blue marks all over his body thought.

"Ahh long time no see~, did you know how worried I was for you all~" a blonde haired demon said... With eyes like a rainbow.

"Akaza-dono! I was worried for you the most!"
The blonde haired demon said facing the pink haired demon who is now known as Akaza.

"Quit the act Douma. " Akaza replies.

"What do you mean by act Akaza-dono you're hurting my feelings~" the blonde demon said who is now known as Douma.

"Nakime is Lord Muzan here yet?" Akaza said, ignoring Douma.

"Not yet.. but he summoned all of you here not because of a dead upper moon.." a demon with a biwa said now known as Nakime.

"Where's upper moon 1?  I can't seem to see him anywhere." Akaza questioned.

"He arrived way before you all did. He's just taking care of someone.." Nakime replied.

'Someone?' The 5 upper moons thought.

************************************************************************
Meanwhile upper moon1 as Nakime said was taking care of someone to be clear it's a baby he's taking care of.

'It's cute.' upper moon 1 thought while Tanjiro giggled, 'but... why am I assigned to take care of this baby?' upper moon 1 thought with a pale face.

The room was filled with toys that upper moon 1 stole from the nearest village he could find..

Why you ask? Tanjiro wouldn't stop crying when The demon (who is now known as Muzan) who took Tanjiro left him with upper moon 1, Tanjiro wasn't satisfied with the first 10 toys upper moon 1 bought (stole), so the crying continued for about an hour but... finally! Tanjiro stopped crying when upper moon 1 bought him a stuffed toy a scary one.... Upper moon 1 bought a horrifying stuffed toy because he was getting irritated with the baby that kept crying, he thought it would scare the baby and it would stop crying.

(It was a stuffed toy that was made out of human skin, but it didn't reek any smell for some reason, upper moon 1 requested upper moon 5 to make the stuffed toy.)

************************************************************************
Muzan have finally returned. The upper moons quickly bowed down and greeted the demon.

"I'm glad you're all here, I called you all here because of something I found and I'll need you all to take good care of it and to not eat it.." Muzan said.

'Not to eat it?' all of them asked themselves.

"Kokushibo bring him here."  Muzan demanded.

Upper moon 1 who is now known as Kokushibo came out with a human child...Wait.... a human child?!

Everyone couldn't say a word.... They were speechless.

"I would like you to all meet Tanjiro." Muzan said.

The child was holding a stuff toy..? Muzan glanced at the stuffed toy which Tanjiro was playing with.

"Kokushibo what's this?"  Muzan asked.

"A stuffed toy..." Kokushibo answered.

"This isn't any normal stuffed toy is it?"  Muzan glanced at Kokushibo.

"It's a stuffed toy made out of human skin Lord Muzan, I requested Gyokko to make it.." Kokushibo replied.

The demon was surprised "And why would you give this to a human child Kokushibo? "

Kokushibo was nervous but quickly answered "Because it wouldn't stop crying... and it didn't accept the other toys I gave it..."
Kokushibo replied.

"You tried to scare Tanjiro didn't you? but instead of disliking it and getting scared of it, he liked it?"  Muzan said.

"Yes, you are correct Lord Muzan. " Kokushibo replied.

It was just silenced after that, Muzan chuckled a little bit.

The upper moons didn't get to hear the conversation Kokushibo and Muzan was having.

"Anyways."  Muzan said.

"I would like for you all to not mess with this human child and let it roam around the castle.. you will all also be required to take care of it, that is all , you all can now go and do what you were doing." Muzan said.

'Ugh what's so special about that human child, Master even called a meeting just to announce about that human child.' A white haired female demon who has the kanji 6 in her eyes thought.

'Interesting.' Douma thought.

The others already left except...for Akaza who seems interested in the human child... The human child that his Lord Muzan bought 'home'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"H-how can a human child not be scared of this kind of stuffed toy? He's not even disliking it.. aren't I supposed to be the demon here why does it feel like this human child is the demon Instead?"

Muzan chuckled as he heard Kokushibo's thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------