Entertainment District

______________________________________________

Author : "An Unidentified character will be referred as 'they' and 'them' or 'the man' and 'the woman'"
______________________________________________

Daki and Tanjiro left the infinity castle

Daki decided to hold Tanjiro tightly and jump tree by tree and decided to go at Tokyo, Entertainment district for human food, while holding Tanjiro, Daki got a little irritated because Tanjiro kept wiggling his feet and hands.

* * * *

At last they've arrive at their destination, Daki wore a kimono while she also wrapped her obi to her waist, she also bought a new little kimono for Tanjiro to wear, she then entered this weird building and strangely everyone in this building greeted her in a somewhat scared tone.

"G-good e-evening m-miss Warabihime y-you're b-beautiful as ever."

one person who had some confidence tried to ask. "m-miss W-warabihime w-why did y-you b-b-bring a-"
(Ms. Daki why did you bring a child)

before they could even finish the sentence Daki glared at them, a glare that can kill, they just decided to shut their mouth and just guided Daki to her room.

Daki proceeded to enter the room settling Tanjiro besides her.

Daki then prepared.

Daki decided to put some make up on even though she was already beautiful.

****

Minutes passed

Daki heard someone walking outside her room, the rooms ceiling was now filled with Daki's obi.

The rooms door then opened revealing a man, one of the worker who was behind the man immediately closed the door as if they were scared.

The man look at Daki who was sat on a cushion and proceeded to walk over to Daki.

"What a beautiful woman you are-" the man said "-but may I ask why there is a child here?"

Daki just looked at him and smiled, Daki slowly stood and walked towards him.

The man was nervous 'what a jackpot ' the man thought, he felt something wrap around his neck and suddenly he was choking. The man looked at what was wrapped around his neck it was a pink obi.

Daki just smiled and Tanjiro giggled.

The man was trying to scream and reach his arms out ,but all that came out of his mouth was the lowly sound of him trying to grasp for air.

"finally some feast." Daki said.

Tanjiro continued to giggle.

While the man was strangled Daki walked to Tanjiro and picked him up "So this is why Lord Muzan brought a lowly human like you in the infinity castle." Daki said.

Tanjiro giggled and wiggled his arms trying to reach out for the dead body, "do you want to play with it? That's bad Tanjiro didn't your parents tell you not to play with food? " Daki said.

"Well then I'll eat now Tanjiro." Daki said and called for someone "Take care of this child for me." they saw the dangling body at the back of Daki they were scared and just nodded.

"Take note if you do anything to him you'll be next." Daki gave them a glare.

Daki gave Tanjiro to them and closed the door.