Training

Yep didn't check this either. Anyways there's this chapter I really really want to publish because it's the starting point of the twist and turns but the problem is there's a chapter before that, that cringes me so badly LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The moon had risen, it is now night time.

"I'm sleepy~" Tanjiro said as he collapsed on the ground.

"M-me too..." Said Zenitsu with his tired eyes.

"MUAHAHAH THE BOTH OF YOU ARE TIRED ALREADY?!? WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!" Inosuke shouted as he himself almost collapsed on the ground.

Kokushibo smiled and almost chuckled seeing Tanjiro just laying on the ground, Inosuke trying to stand up using his katana for support and Zenitsu walking like someone who's drunk.

"Looks like I should take you three to your rooms since Master prepared rooms for you two. Master prepared rooms for you two simply because Tanjiro asked. " said Kokushibo.

"B-bath..I'm tired but can we take a bath first Kokushibo?" Tanjiro asked barely opening his eyes.

"Sure, Tanjiro." Kokushibo said.

After bath.. Kokushibo then proceeded to pick up Tanjiro who is already asleep and settled him to his room, after settling Tanjiro to his room he proceeded to pick up Inosuke and Zenitsu and settled them to there rooms.

______________________________________________
°°°A Few Hours Passed°°°

"The kids... aren't they interesting Kokushibo? " said Muzan who had returned.

"Yes Lord Muzan...they are indeed interesting. I think you made a great choice in accepting Tanjiro's request Lord Muzan." Kokushibo replied.

Muzan chuckled "They'll be great spy's indeed, they'll surely help us wipe the demon slayer's" Muzan said with a smile.

______________________________________________

°°5 AM°°

Tanjiro woke up, all Tanjiro could think about was where his papa was. Tanjiro stood up and walked outside drowsy. While walking down the hallway he saw a figure.. It was Daki.

"What are you doing awake this early Tanjiro?" Daki asked as she picked up Tanjiro.

Tanjiro wiggled his hands and said "Papa."

"You're looking for Lord Muzan?" Daki asked.

Tanjiro nodded.

"Then should I take you to Lord Muzan?" Daki asked.

Tanjiro nodded with excitement.

Daki chuckled "You should've just told Nakime to take you to master Tanjiro, but it seems like you're not fully awake yet and forgot." Daki said with a chuckle.

Tanjiro's face formed a pout but he agrees with Daki.

"Nakime" Daki said.

Now it appears that they are in front of the door where Muzan is.

Daki knocked.

"Lord Muzan, Tanjiro wants to see you." Daki said.

"Come in. " Muzan said.

"Papa!" Tanjiro said happily.

"Hello Tanjiro. " Muzan replied happily while he picked Tanjiro up.

Muzan gestured Daki to get out.