Episode 1: Vacation & Lost Island

Somewhere in a deep forest, we can see a temple in the distance. The place around it look abandoned but the temple looks clean and well preserve. Suddenly, a bright light started to appear inside the temple and a mysterious cloak person was watching it happened.

???: So... The time is near for the next wielder.

(Opening song)

The scenes then change to a cruise ship in the middle of a sea. Here we see people partying and having a good time.

???: Hey big brother! Come on let's play!

We then see the main character of the show, Jaune Arc. Right now, hes is being asked by his younger sister to play with her.

Jaune: Im sorry, Lily. But we can't right now.

Lily: But why?

Jaune: Not until you finish your ice cream first! You want me get it for you and now You didn't want to finish it?!

We see Lily pouting while holding her ice cream and it's slowly melting.

Lily: But I wanna play now. This ice cream doesn't taste good at all.

She whine at him and Jaune can't help but smile at his sister antic.

Jaune: Now eat it first and then we can play alright?

Lily: Okay...

Jaune look at his left to see his father, David and his mother, Cassie talking with people around them.

Then Jaune look to his right only to see his other sister are having fun... Well mostly due to one of his sister is at the end of the ship, vomiting like crazy.

Jaune: Okay Lily let's just walk around okay, we go and see if there is something to do.

Lily: Okay big brother.

Jaune smile at her and take her for a walk. Him and his family won a vacation to this cruise ship and it was okay, but he cant help himself from having this bad feeling.

He still have those feeling that something bad is about to happened but he just think it was nothing.

He still remember that he asked his father to train him since he wanted to become a huntsman but his father refuse again and again, but he wasn't going to give up trying.

He was still in his thought that he didn't notice something is going to happen.

Suddenly the clouds above started forming as the sky become darker. The people notice it and Jaune also got out of his thoughts and look to see that its has started raining.

The sea then started to get more violent and thunder started appearing which scared some people as the rain become more heavy and the ocean waves getting more violent.

People started to go back inside but then something came out of the sea.

this thing comes out of the water and show it self which left the people on the ship paralyzed in fear.

It a giant grimm. More specifically, A Leviathan Grimm.

 More specifically, A Leviathan Grimm