Boring Life

Hrithik pov

Another day of life. Another day at hospital. My life has been boring since a long time. Fed up with the hostel life during the MD days I decided to rent a small house to live a solitary life. After my house surgeoncy period I've become kind of an introvert. Maybe due to the bitter experiences during that period. After that my best friend was books and music. The advantage in it was that I got my MD seat in my dream dept in my first attempt itself. Same with DM seat also. That's why I guess I'm one of the youngest in my dept. Even the new joinees today might be elder to me.

Another solace to me was music. It has always given me peace. I learnt singing and to play guitar during my childhood days and singing and listening to music always gave me an inner peace. Whenever I feel low I play my guitar or listen to songs especially ARR songs. I'm not much into extracurricular activities. The only item which I participate during UG and PG is singing. I always know that if I wasn't a doctor I would have become a singer for sure...ha ha...

This solitary life has also not given me the required peace but still it's better than the hostel life. I can live my life to my choices.

Today the new batch of DM students are joining. So chief asked all of us to report on time in the dept. Forgot to tell I'm a DM neuro student and currently entering into my second year. Today first years are joining. If it was my UG I would be more interested to get acquainted to juniors but now I'm not. Anyway most of them will be around 30 years of age and married or atleast committed. And also I don't have the courage to get committed again and then face a heartbreak.

My parents are forcing for marriage now. I can't blame them either because I'm 29, unmarried and single. Even my younger cousins are getting married. I have a sister and she got married last year to her lover. I'm happy for her. But these society aunties who don't have any other job keep on asking to my parents about my marriage. They are pretty supportive that's the reason they've not forced my into marriage. But I know they too wish me to get married. I don't want to disappoint them but then I've not yet completely recovered from my previous relationship. Or maybe I've not met the right person who can make me overcome my past.
We'll see what life has got for me......

Hritik got ready for college and got on his car to go to hospital. Reached his unit and he was welcomed by the new addition to the unit. He was a friendly guy and they all mingled well. Since I'm not that good in building relations I didn't enquire much into the new joinees in other units and depts.

No one's pov
The days just went my with Hrithik and Renjini focussing on their professional life. Renjini got accustomed to the new hostel and new place. She is also not much into building relations. But still maintained good friendship with her colleagues. She called her parents everyday and shared the happenings. She also decided to practice dance or go for exercise everyday. Dance was always her passion. During UG days she was not much into it. During MD also she wasn't much into dance in her college. But she did dance in weddings of her friends. So she decided to continue her dance. If possible to dance in college also.

On the other side Hrithik led a normal life. Continued with his profession on one side and music on the other side. Most of his colleagues wer aware of his passion for singing and supported it.

( To be continued)

Hrithik and Renjini are both introverts at this point and they haven't met each other since they belong to different depts. But their passion is the one which is going to make them meet soon.....
We'll see what life holds for them.....