Chapter two

"OLIVIA!! YOUR LATE" my mom said rushing into my room slamming my door open like before running downstairs in her heels picking up her purse off the counter.

"IM GOING TO WORK HUN I LOVE YOU!!" She slammed the door shut as I watched her get into the car from my window. The birds were chirping and people were already walking their dogs down my street as I saw some kids running to school.

I sighed and rolled out of bed onto the floor while my phone started vibrating on my nightstand, I looked up and sighed once more before picking it up to see 2 messages form chandler and chloe.

Chandler

6:15 am Chandler: good morning

8:19 am Chandler: where are you?
just now

8:19 am Olivia: I woke up a little late I'm on my way
Seen

typing...
8:20 am Chandler: ok 👍

Chloe

7:23 Chloe: I didn't see you walking are you already there?

8:00 Chloe: uhh where are you

8:20 Olivia: I'm on my way now
Seen

Typing...
8:20: you better hurry I think chandlers looking for youuuuuu😘😘

8:21 Olivia: oh hush🙄
Seen

Lets just set the record here. I do not like chandler... we'll maybe a little bit.... No! Not at all I just met the dude he's just an attractive guy with beautiful blue eyes, long brunette hair... with amazing acting skills to me and that. Is. It

I got up and put on my blue sweatshirt and black low rise skinny jeans with white jewelry stars on them with a white belt and my black converse with the same jewelry from yesterday. I brushed my hair down and put some curls in it and put on light makeup and put my nose piercing back in and I took a shower and brushed my teeth before that and I had to skate my way to school so I got there at like 8:50.

I made my way into the school and one of the staff stopped me and gave me a pass and told me to hurry to first period so when the bell rings I can make it to second period on time. I ran to my locker and shoved my skateboard in my locker that I left unlocked yesterday because I don't know how to open it, but this time I locked it because my skateboard was in there.

I ran to first period because the bell was gonna ring in 2 minutes I opened the door and the teacher was raising their voice at kids to put their heads up and chandler was one of those kids.

"Good morning Miss. Walker do you have a pass?" Mr. Miller asked.

"Yeah here" I smiled and handed him my pass.

"Great just take a Seat class ends in about-" and the bell cut him off "now"

Chandler got up and walked over to me watching me get scared looking at the hallways "are you still scared of the hallways?" he laughed

"Yeah" I sighed "it's like a jungle out there"

"We have science next" he looked at his schedule

"Okay lead the way" I gave him a soft smile and raised my eyebrows

//