1.

Karin Jinsui

March 4th (Monday)

March 4th (Monday)

"Da'Laiyah come on baby you have to go to daycare." I shook my daughter as she continued to lay in bed.

I had Da'Laiyah when I was 19. She's 3 now. Da'Laiyah's father is a dead beat so I take care of her my self Just Me & my baby. I am a instagram influencer so that's how I make my money for my child and I.

I got her into it a little I don't post her on her instagram that much to keep her safe.

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I brushed her teeth and then washed her face. I got her hair done a week ago and there still cute so I just put them in a high bun and did her edges.

I put a some grey leggings on her and watched it with a white hoodie jean jacket. I put some high nike socks on her then, put on her chain with her name on it.

"Laiyah chose what bag you want."

"Red" She said as she grabbed her red and white 3's.

I put her shoes on and put her bag on.

"Stand there and pose." I took a picture of her, then walked out the room while she followed me downstairs. I went into the kitchen and I pulled out some cinnamon toast crunch. I made her cereal and then went back up stairs to put on some sweats and a hoodie.

I through my hair in a messy bun and went back downstairs seeing she was done.

I picked her up and took her to the car buckling her in. I got in and turned the car on pulling out the drive way.

"What you wanna listen to pookie?" I said grabbing my phone.

"Princess Dianna"

"Like, Grrah, Keep it a stack bitches move wock cause they know I got bands they be chatting I don't give a damn and I'm still getting money I know who I am tryna be low he gon hit up my gram if he smart, he gon' act like a fan thinkin' you bigger, they got ya head gassed bitches slow, so I give 'em a pass and I just fell in love wit' a gangsta so he put my name in a tatt' ut I don't let him come to the crib so we get it on where we at nowadays, I be duckin' them cameras and they hype that I'm up on them banners callin' my phone, but they know I don't answer in the hood, I'm like Princess Diana."

"i thick cs i b eating oats" I heard Laiyah say making me bust out laughing.

"Girlllaaaaa." I pulled up to daycare and got out unbuckling her from the car seat. I grabbed her hand and we walked in.

"Hey Da'Laiyah!" Ms.Foster my baby's teacher said waving.

"Hi Ms.Foster." Laiyah said hiding behind my legs. I signed her in and turned around kissing her forehead.

"She has a doctors appointment at 3pm today so I'll be back around 2:00-2:30 to get her." I told the lady at the front as she nodded her head writing it down.