3.

March 16 (Saturday)

"Da'Laiyah come on you the one that asked to even go." I yelled from downstairs.

Me and Slim/ Slime whatever have been texting all week and decided to get the kids together for there play date. I feel weird about it, but Lai is so excited I just want her to be happy.

"Ok Mommy. I was getting lip goss." She said holding the railing with one hand and the lip gloss in the other. She look so cute in the essentials outfit I got her the other day.

 She look so cute in the essentials outfit I got her the other day

We went to the car and she got in while i buckled her. I started the car and turned on the ac waiting for it to blow before posting the picture i took in the bathroom on my story.

 I started the car and turned on the ac waiting for it to blow before posting the picture i took in the bathroom on my story

"Ok let's rock." I said pulling out.

I pulled up to the park turning the car off. I got out unbuckled Lai and she slid out and jumped down.

"I see Bari mommy." Da'Laiyah said as i closed the door after hiding my purse under the chair locking it.

"Alright come on." I said holding her hand walking across the street to JaBari and Slim.

"Hi LaiLai!" JaBari yelled running and hugging Da'Laiyah.

"Hi Bari" She smiled holding his hand.

"Can we go play now?" They asked.

"Go ahead don't go too far Lai." I said concerned I haven't let Lai be out since I was with her dad.

They ran off and got on the swings.

"Relax." I heard Slim say behind me. I turned around looking at his 6'4 frame from my 5'6 frame.

"Sorry I just don't usually take her out like this."

"Damn lil ma don't be outside, young and turnt." He said making me laugh.

"Boy please. She don't needa be she's 3 about to be 4."

"You right."

"So what's your real name?" I asked.

"Jalen JaBari."

"So you gave him your middle name."Referring to JaBari.

"Yea that's how they know he's mine."

"Who's "They"."

"Story for ano-." He was cut off by gun shots and kids and parents yelling.

"DADDY! DADDY!" JaBari said running over to us crying.

"WHERES DA'LAIYAH!?" I asked trying not to cry.

"They took her and then shot." He said sobbing.

"WHO JABARI? WHO TOOK HER?" I yelled.

"THE GRAY SUIT GUYS!" He yelled stopping my heart. I got up and ran to where they were playing looking up seeing the black suv with gray suits drive past.

Jalen had met me with a crying Jabari on his side.

"Do you know them?" I asked as he nodded.

"Do you?" He asked back. I looked down as I nodded.

"That's her dad."