2.

Karin Jinsui

March 9th (Saturday)

I woke up from the sunshine coming through the blinds into my room. I turned over and picked up my phone seeing my lil sister texted me.

SenSen🖤

Today 10:35

Hey siss! YaYa is up. I gave her a shower
and put on some chill clothes. Mama said
she heading out at 11:30 so lmk when you
wake up cs I got shit to do !!!

Today 10:47

I'm up. Give me like 20-30 mins to get
dressed and shii Ill b over ina lil.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then started getting ready.

Yesterday I dropped Laiyah off to my mom's house cause my sister wanted to see her. I usually drop her off every other week because I know she gets tired of me and I get tired of her lil self too. I just be needing a break.

I put on my yellow gallery dept. cropped shirt with my tan is sweats that went with my tanish wig and my yellow dunks. I brushed through my wig before putting on some deodorant spraying perfume and grabbing my keys.

I drove to my moms house got out and knocked on the door. My mom opened it.

"¡Hola mamá! ¿Como estaba ella? ella lloro? ¿Estaba actuando malcriada?" I asked walking in the house. (Hey Mom! How was she? Did she cry? Was she acting bratty?)

"Oye, nena, era buena, lloró un poco porque te extraña, pero aparte de eso, era buena, no malcriada." She smiled. (Hey baby she was good she cried a little because she misses you but other than that she was good not bratty)

"Laiyahhh!" I yelled walking into the kitchen behind my mom.

"Coming mommy!" I heard her little voice as she ran down the stairs.

"Don't run." I said as she continued to run to my before giving me a tight hug. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder.

"KK your daughter needs some discipline." My sister said coming down stairs with a attitude.

"Mamá said she did good." I said looking back and forth between my mom and sister.

"Mamá ni siquiera estaba aquí ayer" She said looking at mom. My mom just shrugged her shoulders. (wasn't even here yesterday)

"No es mi hija ver." She said getting pans to cook.(it's not my child to watch)

"mamá, la dejo para pasar tiempo con ustedes y si no la están mirando, ¿por qué la dejo entonces?" I said a lil irritated. (ma i drop her off to spend time with you guys and if your not watching her why am I dropping her off then)

"Pass me her bag." I told Sen. I grabbed her bags and left. I buckled her in and drove home.