|Mv: "Rapidly melting wax."|

Words: 1149 (my fingers hurt, it's been almost three hours :scream:)

All might, the symbol of peace Stepped on stage and shouted into his microphone, much smaller than his hand.

"All of our singers, dancers, and soundtracks are through and here! Shall we begin this long night of partying, dancing, shouting and fanning?" He shouted, a large sense of humor in his raised tone.

"Yeah!"
"Yes!"
"Woo!" And whistling emerged from the large crowd of students, parents and teachers.

"First on the stage is... A demon costume, but can you guess their identity? Pay attention and spectate! Whisper to friends and debate."

The demon costume was Mina.
Denki came on as a bee, he was guessed easily.

(I CANT SPELL HER NAMMEE Google time)

Uraraka was on second, she was a cheerleader!
Mineta came on third, he had a tsu cosplay on, they voted him out immediately. Everything gave it away, to the height to the costume. A few others got on but one caught their eye...
(I beg, don't copyright, I'm giving credits Wattpad, I beg, I'm on my knees)
_____________________________________
|Credits: Stella jang for music: Villan.|
|Justines mic for English cover. |_____
|____________________________________|

All music belongs to their rightful owners, none of this is mine. I only changed a few words to fit a bit better!

A costume with a white long flowy skirt made of heavy bandages, straps on his torso and a white sweater with a black necklace appeared on the stage. Fake small angel wings attached to the headband covered his eyes entirely.
For a few moments it was pure quiet, even the crowd went dead silent and whispered to one another. The lights turned shiny red, purple, blue and magenta. The spotlight was on him and so was everyones attention due to the costumes fashion choice. It was stunning!

(I recommend you listen to the actual song (Villan, Stella jang original, Justines mic for English) before reading.)

"We've all pretend to be the heroes on the good side." The masked singer broke the silence, whispering into the mic.

"Oh.. oh! Oh, oh." A quiet and fast tingle of a bell rang, Then faded a second after.

"There's always black in your shirt. And always skulls on your shirt. You never learned to see the world in color!" He insulted, directly staring at Katsuki.

"Your such a really good man!" He lied sarcasticly.
"However that guy is bad," The singer admitted carelessly, hiddenly cackling into the microphone.

"your boring world is very achromatic. So many shades of grey!~ oh, how could you have lived this long and still not know? Oh.." he took a deep breath quickly and unnoticeably.

"Good easily fades away," he started
"so don't be so inclined to like me, no. Because..." The singer continued, laughing, reaching his hand out to bakugo to let him step on stage. So he did. He pulled him close then the music came back.

"I'm a villan." Katsuki slipped back, deku stared at him. The knife he had swung fell into the audience.

"Why pretend that it isn't true?"

(I can't really think of any other escuse so uh- pretend there's a like- magic barrier that others can't get through, just let em fight. Get popcorn :D)

"Didn't realize what an awful little devil I could be?~" he smiled widely, opening his eyes as much as possible and locking his pupils on his target, Katsuki Bakugo.
"So what, your a villan? Our job is to fight and protect. It's not like you're any different than a dumb fight rewind" bakugo brushed it off, his hands began to steam rapidly.
"It's nice to meet the demon breathing every breath you breathe." Deku started running toward him, a second smaller but sharper knife was brought out as a replacement. He attempted to slash open Katsuki's neck right open. But he'd miss as Bakugo flashed back, slipped around then kicked into Izuku's backbone with his right back leg. Deku fell, once he breathed he continued the melody.
"Oh, I'm killing someone." He shouted
"Maybe you're killing someone." Bakugo could've cared less, thinking he wasn't capable.
"Maybe im killing you!"
"Maybe you're killing me." Bakugo replied.
"Maybe!~" Midoria smiled, pouncing back up and ripping his mask off and uppering his headpiece's wings. "Haven't seen you in a minute, eh kacchan?" He sat up straight, a large mysterious smile on his face. The crowd was wild, some were anxious knowing it wasn't for the song, it was real. The rumor of it being non-fictional spread quickly. Many faces were hesitant, some were biting their nails. Some were cheering bakugo on. The judges sat patiently, if anything got really out of hand then they'd strike. "Take this as a lesson problem child." Eraser head imagined, spectating closely.

"We all pretend to be the heroes on the good side, but what if we are the villains on the other?" Asked deku.
"Am I good? Am I bad? Eh..."
"Are you good? Are you bad?" Mocked Bakugo.
"Someone that I love uncontrollably treated me like a dog somewhere else, say..." Izuku whined, slowly stepping closer to Katsuki without him knowing, suddenly he took his chance and grabbed his shoulder, throwing him over and bowing him down as if they were dancing. Though, izuku lifted him up before he could punch, throwing him down onto the solid hard floor. As he bashed against the surface his head bounced back up slightly and blood splattered out of his mouth and onto the floor.
"

Are we good? Are we bad? Eh,
What is good, what is bad? Aye." He sang, kicking down onto Bakugos stomach while he was in pain on the ground. Katsuki twisted Izuku's leg around and escaped out, after coughing he licked and wiped the blood off his face.
"Someone that I love uncontrollably is a child of a hellian family." He laughed,
"So many shades of grey... Oh how could you have lived so long and still harm me? Oh..~" deku calmed his nerves, then out of the blue bursted out in flames. (Not literally... Well, not yet/j)
"MY PATIENCE EASILY FADED AWAY!" he shouted, dashing towards Kacchan at full speed.
"DONT BE SO INCLINED TO LIKE ME... No... Because..." Deku retreated, placing his legs at the edge of the stage, back faced to the judges. Whispering, he counted up to three as Bakugo rushed towards him yelling with flames roaring from his palms.
"One two.. I'm a... Villan!" He jumped out the way on the last second, Katsuki's fire blasted not only towards the audience, but the chandeliers! They fell and crushed two people's someones ribs, but worse than that. The wax of the candles started overheating and was nearly about to set everything into flames. The music stopped and people started getting fire extinguishers quickly.

(I HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR NEARLY 3 HOURS IM A ROW, LORD SAVE ME........ )