|Mv: "regret of splattered blood"|

(Words: 1314 still writing))

As screams of fear and intimidation rose from the audience, deku patted Katsuki's back.

Katsuki took many deep breaths, looking absolutely destroyed. Eyes widened, body shaking faster than Kirishima arrived to prom. Speaking of kirishima... Where is he?

"Kirishima...!?" Bakugo shouted, stealing Izuku's headphones with a mic attached on the end. The barrier went down once the smoke of fire started to thicken across the stage. So izuku took one last gaze at the flames then stepped back, whispering one last message to Kacchan before he'd scram.

"Kacchan!~ I love you, and I'm sure their ribs love you too." He joked cruelly, turning around at attempt to leap into the filthy vents, but Toga fell from above.

"Ouch...! Ouch ouch ouch!" She screeched, rubbing burns on her smooth skin.

"What happened?" said deku.

"What do you mean 'what happened.' you set almost everything on fire! The vents..."

"The vents?" He'd ask, confused.

"Metal, vents, fire, heat!" Toga yelled furiously, slapping him on his cheek.

(Face, don't even...)

"AGH! You little!"

"Come on!" She growled, tugging at his ear and dragging him out backstage and jumping into a different vent.

Later that day, when the sun began to set.

Deku stared up at the dirty roof. Sighed then rolled over. gazing through his white window; The sun was setting beautifully, Skies pink like candy floss (cotton candy) with a tint of purple and blue.
It was relaxing to him. though he couldn't help but imagine about what could've happened to UA. Even more, Kacchan.
Just then, Toga slammed open his door without knocking. "Izuku!~" she stretched her words then jumped into Midioria's comfy white bed. "Yes, toga?" He spoke up, not taking his eyes off the setting sun.

 "Yes, toga?" He spoke up, not taking his eyes off the setting sun

"Ah, into sunsets?" She sat down, staring outside the window.
"Yeah, why?" Said Midoira.
"It's a shame it isn't orange and yellow like the flames we probably set to UA!" Toga laughed with a bright spirit, kicking her legs up and down. "Mhm..."
"

Well, why don't I share a mission with you? I mean... It is assigned to you."
"A mission, for me?" Deku asked, side eyeing Toga quite dug up into her little fantasy.
"Yep! Let's go!" She'd command, grabbing his arm and pulling him away outside the door. "H- okay!" Deku sighed, obviously put up with her shit.

They jumped into a roofless black car.
Once Toga, deku and dabi were situated, they started speeding up and driving off. Melodies blasting from the speakers.
"Didn't have to drive off like we are in a badass scene." Deku joked, turning around and staring into the Verizon behind them. He wasn't aware of what they'd make him do.
"Evil, you're pure evil, you know that right?" Dabi reminded him, knowing once he was slipping out of their pity scheme to use him for his ability he'd go soft.
"Why is that?" Asked deku.
"You caused two people, or three... To be crushed by a falling chandelier. What else do you think? I'm sure you already are thinking about the fire. Doesn't need to be listed."
Midoria groaned. "I know... But that doesn't make me pure evil!"
"Your assignment will." Toga added.
"What's the assignment anyways?" Izuku questioned, tensing his nerves at attempted to be prepared for whatever may come from one of their mouths.
A swift breeze brushed against them, Midoriyia's eyes were starting to dry up. Emotionless, he slid his back down the backrest of the grey cushion.
The roads were empty, and so we're everyone's thoughts. Nobody dared to respond to deku's solid question.
"Answer." Deku gave in, pointing his previously used, sharp small knife towards dabi in the mirror. Dabi laughed.
"End Katsuki Bakugo. He may be strong but we can easily place more gaps in his life than we have between our teeth." He grinned mischievously. Not taking his eyes off the road, though, they softened. A mellow shock went through his body at the time.
"End?" Deku asked, hoping he wouldn't mean kill.
"End, end his life. After he's gone we will have no problems."
"Yes we will!" Izuku snapped, widening his eyes and clenching his nails against the leather seats in aggression.
"Woah, calm down there!" Toga gently punched his back. He stopped and rubbed the white scratch marks left on the headrest at attempt to make them fade away. The car stopped, dabi turned over resting his arm on the side of his seat.
"Stop fucking up my car and get out!" Dabi commanded, the car was parked right next to the school but out of sight from heroes.

Once the fading sky finnaly lowered, darkness spreaded throughout. He cautiously scanned the opening doors and followed in, he was still considered a student. Even so, that was the systems code, but the others in the school must see him as a monster. Izuku Midoriya, the boy who always wanted to be a hero become a villan. Quite odd don't you think?
He decided to stay out the vents, they're dirty and gross. It'll leave tracks.
Mineta was walking down the hallway.
Izuku glared at him alert, if he made his so called "friend" feel a lack of confidence he'd go screaming around the school like as if there were a puddle of blood in the corner. What a pity!

He creeped around the corner and peered his head to insure it was Kacchan's dorm.
And so it was, but it was obvious it'd be locked. Attempting to unlock it would be very Noisey, so instead he'd run back out the school and climb up the wall, he could see Katsuki's room through the window.
After a few moments he opened the window with force.

(I haven't written in two days 😞)

Grappling a small pocket knife from his hoodie, he crept through as a breeze brushed against the hood flipping it back down.
His eyes were widened, terror flowing over his body. He didn't hesitate to harm Kacchan on the stage. Why now is he trembling?
Izuku slowly tucked his thighs into the bed, hovering right above Katsuki. His head held low, but his hands were overhead Bakugo's eyes.

But something sounded a crash from behind him, he shifted his head over to look. But he felt his blade swoop from his hands. Looking forward once more he saw Katsuki grinning with the stolen knife within his grasp.
"You idiot," The Pomeranian started (ignore that<3)
"I'd think you'd be smarter than a bug considering you became a villan. But your still taking on a peanut sized brain!" He insulted, poking Midoriya's forehead playfully.
"I- kac- uh..." Izuku couldn't speak, only mumbles and stuttering could slide from his Cherry pink, soft lips.
"Well don't look at me like that you shitty nerd! Tell me, why were you hesitant to kill me? I'm your greatest fear aren't I!?" He shouted at attempt to show off his intimidation.
"You crushed Urarakas spine." He scoffed.
"I what..?" Midoriyia asked, terror within his intense gaze.
"You heard me. now, you aren't going back to those stupid ass villans! You're staying here till sunrise."
"I can't stay till sunrise! That's... uh..." He cut off his own words, lifting up his finger-tips and counting.
"One... Two... Three... four..." He mumbled. Katsuki stared irritated.
"15 hours?" Asked deku, quite confused if he were correct or not.

(Sits down in haven't written in only god knows how many days proudly)

"Recount."

"Uh . . ." He'd lift his hands upwards and recount. Paying close attention to what he were doing.

Bakugo scoffed
"just stay. I'll bring you to Aizawia."

"No you aren't!"

Katsuki grubbed at Midoriyia's scarred hand. Although, deku flinched and shuffled back.

"Don't touch me." Izuku snarled, seemingly meek but at the same time; uncomfortable. or irritated.

(I have the sudden urge to rewrite this whole intire thing.)